Profile for J. C. J. Mols > Reviews

Content by J. C. J. Mols

J. C. J. Mols "Jack" (Alkmaar, The Netherlands)

Gregory Crewdson
Gregory Crewdson
by Gregory Crewdson

5.0 out of 5 stars Crewdson amazes, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Gregory Crewdson (Hardcover)
This is a Fantastic collection of various periods in Crewdson's photo journey. A bit too much on the fireflies, but overall a fine collection wonderfully bound and presented in a gorgeous slipcase.

OF MONSTERS AND MEN-MY HEAD IS AN ANIMAL
OF MONSTERS AND MEN-MY HEAD IS AN ANIMAL

5.0 out of 5 stars every song works!!, 13 Dec. 2012
Great new sound, not only in the 'Hey' song. Of Monsters and men know how to draw the public towards listening. Odd? No, every song on this album is great!

The Truth about Love [2CD Deluxe Edition]
The Truth about Love [2CD Deluxe Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars New smashing CD by P!NK, 13 Dec. 2012
P!NK never stops amazing me. This two disc gem is a welcome addition to my collection.. again!! All songs are truly great, therefore I will stay a fan forever! Not a track on this or previous cd's that isn't great. Keep up the good work P!NK!

Electra Heart
Electra Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent new CD!!, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Electra Heart (Audio CD)
Excellent new CD by Marina and the Diamonds! Though somewhat different to the first CD Marina sticks to the magic of her first album and stays the enchanting performer she is. Wonderful artwork.

The Lion's Roar
The Lion's Roar
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic CD beautifully sung!, 14 Mar. 2012
This review is from: The Lion's Roar (Audio CD)
When I saw the video of The Lion's roar on MTV-Brandnew I was hooked! Fantastic haunting sound on this track. All tracks on the album are great! The second track they chose for a video makes you smile. What a happy sound! Together with the crystal clear voices this Cd is an experience!! About to order all previous cd's of this band!

Little Fluffy Gigolo PELU Vol.1
Little Fluffy Gigolo PELU Vol.1
by Junko Mizuno

1.0 out of 5 stars Not her best work, 29 Jan. 2010
Fabulous cover, but the contents were of less quality than we were used to, in my opinion. I expected to receive a fantastic follow up on Princess Mermaid and the likes. Though it was more bulky in paper then the other booklets, the art in this book was not as good as before. I'm expecting a lot from the new book Flare! I hope she takes up the course she was on before this issue. I'm sorry.

Swoon
Swoon
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Best music which has ever reached my ears!, 15 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Swoon (Audio CD)
I heard Silversun Pickups CD for the first time in a plane. I was swept away by the uniqueness of the music. Absolutely every track on this CD is gold! I did not know what I heard when the first sounds of this CD entered my head. This CD is a monument! A remarkable voice, unheardoff textlines! Very, even at some point, mysterious music. As well as the band's name the title of this album says it all! This is not your regular pop CD kind of music, but everybody should listen to this! Especially the tracks: There's no secrets this year, The royal we, Panic Switch, but most of all It's nice to know you work alone, are fantastic!

Smash The Control Machine (Deluxe Version)
Smash The Control Machine (Deluxe Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic!, 17 Sept. 2009
This is OTEP Shamaya's best CD uptil now!
The Anger is real, the words are true!
The packaging is superb!