Profile for NatashaMcilveen > Reviews

Content by NatashaMcilveen

NatashaMcilveen (Northern Ireland.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Purple HTC Desire Z Glossy Clear Hydro Soft Transparent Plain TPU Silicone Gel Skins Mobile Phone Mobile Phone Case Cover With Free Ultra Clear LCD Screen Film Protector

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright for the price., 6 Mar. 2013
Initially I thought the case was a hard silicone case, but it was a general silicone floppy case. It was incredibly hard to get it to begin with, but it seems to have molded on better than I first thought it would. Not bad for the price, though I don't think it will be very durable.

Turtle 1st Birthday High Chair Decorating Kit
Turtle 1st Birthday High Chair Decorating Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore this!, 28 Feb. 2013
I only ordered this a few days ago,delivery was sharpish! It came four days earlier than stated. As my sons 1st birthday isn't till next week I couldn't help but open it. I am completely surprised. Originally the review I read was slightly of putting so I had some doubts but I completely disagree. Absolutely disagree. I think the material is strong enough, and the banner for around the high chair is adorable! Absolutely perfect, can't wait for his big day. Would recommend this to anyone!

Tommee Tippee Explora Baby Food Blender
Tommee Tippee Explora Baby Food Blender

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER EVER BUY!, 6 Oct. 2012
I didn't buy this off Amazon, I bought it from Toys R us. Absolute waste of money! SO DISGUSTED. Product is ridiculously noisy, it sounds like you're trying to mash up some rocks. It's incredibly hard to clean, it doesn't even blend the food that well. I did a better job mashing it myself with a fork. I spent hours upon hours trying to work out a good Technic to blend the food to a nice consistency for my son. Absolute rubbish, would never ever recommend to anyone. I wish I listened to my Dad and got a cheap blender rather than wasting £20 on this in toys r us. Completely pointless rubbish nonsense! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS!!!

Melissa & Doug Chomp and Clack Alligator Push Toy
Melissa & Doug Chomp and Clack Alligator Push Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 6 Aug. 2012
I think this is amazing, I've bought it for my son. Though he hasn't used it yet as I've bought it as a part of his Christmas gifts (yes I've started incredibly early) delivery was amazingly quick came about 5 days before it was due. It is pure wood looks incredibly sturdy and just great quality. Definitely would recommend to anyone.

Rainbow Glitter Multi Sparkle Effect Nail Polish Lacquer....Multi Colour Dazzle & Glitter
Offered by Cosmetic Co

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 30 Jun. 2012
I absolutely love this nail polish!
It is fabulous, it is slightly hard to get it off but all glitter nail polishes are.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars ..., 30 Jun. 2012
Quite disappointed with this case, it didn't match up to the quality of the pictures and it had broken within the first 2 weeks. Also the delivery was incredibly slow and took over 2 weeks to deliver to me. So quite disgusted with EMPIRE.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars ...., 30 Jun. 2012

Jar of Chloroform Necklace
Jar of Chloroform Necklace
Offered by Fallen Saint

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 24 May 2012
This necklace, is perfect. I've had many compliments, and people have queried if it is actual liquid inside of it. Mine came with a free key charm which made the necklace even more lovely as it was such a lovely thought.

BT Digital Baby Monitor and Pacifier (White/ Purple)
BT Digital Baby Monitor and Pacifier (White/ Purple)

1.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but definitely worth it!, 24 May 2012
The clarity in the sound is superb, and it is definitely perfectly insink. The light show, music and everything that comes with is easily controlled by the parents monitor and my son loves it!
It gently puts him into a lovely sleep!

Edited 19/07/2012

I loved this monitor to begin with, and now it constantly makes an erratic beeping noise for no reason, on both monitors which wakes up my child. I only bought this on the 12th of may, and it wasn't delivered till the 18th which was only 2 months ago. Incredibly dissapointed, and I have no idea how to return it or seek help. I absolutely adored this monitor until now, I am guessing it is a mechanical fault.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 9, 2012 12:05 PM BST

Bundle Monster 15pc Studio Pro Makeup Make Up Cosmetic Brush Set Kit w/ Black Faux Crocodile Case - For Eye Shadow, Blush, Eyeliner, Etc.
Offered by Bundle Monster

4.0 out of 5 stars Not to shabby!, 20 Feb. 2012
I bought these brushes, just before Christmas, none have shed a single hair which is great!
Unfortunately, I think some of the eye-shadow brushes are a tad flat and stiff, but they are workable!
Absolutely great set, definitely worth the money!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6