Profile for NatashaMcilveen > Reviews

Tophat Skull - Nail Decals by YRNails
Tophat Skull - Nail Decals by YRNails
Offered by YRNails

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Oct 2013
I always get compliments on my nails when I use these, incredibly, incredibly easy to apply. Will definitely purchase more designs.

TOMY Aquafun Octopals
TOMY Aquafun Octopals

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Oct 2013
Vibrant colours, and very comical. My son loves the bath, so he will definitely love his new bath toys. Great buy :)

Dear Zoo
Dear Zoo
by Rod Campbell
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Dear Zoo (Board book)
I remember reading books like this when I was a young child so I was very excited to be able to get a book like that for my son. More than pleased, will make a beautiful stocking filler.

Love You Forever
Love You Forever
by Robert Munsch

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Love You Forever (Paperback)
This book is so beautiful, it brought a tear to my eye, I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.

Clippasafe Corner Toy Hammock
Clippasafe Corner Toy Hammock

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy., 10 Oct 2013
Just big enough for what I was look, very sturdy fabric and was very easy to put up on the wall.

Where The Wild Things Are
Where The Wild Things Are
by Maurice Sendak

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book., 10 Oct 2013
More than pleased with the book :) Worth the money, very cute. I would recommend to friends and family :)

Kids Hi-BagZ® - Kids Bean Bag Gaming Chair - Childrens Beanbag (Water Resistant) AQUA
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 10 Oct 2013
This was going to be put away as a Christmas present for my son, but I just couldn't resist giving it to him now. My little boy is 20 months old and he loves it! He has been lying on it watching his cartoons since I gave it to him. Very, very strong fabric and very vibrant colours. I am sure this bean bag will last for a long time. Definitely worth the money.

Outer Space Blue Single Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set
Outer Space Blue Single Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set
Offered by QPC Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased customer., 10 Oct 2013
Beautiful bedding, the colours are so vibrant and the quality is beyond fabulous cannot wait to get to use them once my sons room is decorated.

Outer Space Blue Tab Top Bedroom Curtains 66" x 72"
Outer Space Blue Tab Top Bedroom Curtains 66" x 72"

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely satisfied!, 10 Oct 2013
Beautiful, beautiful curtains. In fact, I bought the whole set as I am doing up my young sons room 'space theme' and these will be perfect.

Childrens Wooden Musical Instrument - Xylophone - presented in wooden box and Song Sheet included
Offered by Kids Learn Languages

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, 10 Oct 2013
The picture does not do the product any justice! It is so very cute, and I'm sure my very creative little boy will love it. Definitely worth the money, more than pleased :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6