Profile for NatashaMcilveen > Reviews

Content by NatashaMcilveen

NatashaMcilveen (Northern Ireland.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Childrens Play Rocket Rugs 70 x 100cm Perfect for any little boys room cheap and affordable high quality Rugs
Offered by Premium Rugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful!, 8 Feb. 2014
This was bought to go with the space theme in my sons room, this picture genuinely does not do it justice. Beautiful quality and very thick! Doesn't cast, which was what I was expecting, though the delivery was quite long it was definitely worth the wait!

Despicable Me [DVD] [2010]
Despicable Me [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Despicable me is fabulous!, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
I bought it as a part of my sons Christmas DVD selection and he was chuffed, absolutely loves it. It's hilarious!

Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone loves minions!, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Brilliant movie, my 2 year old loves it and so do I. Definitely worth the money and the delivery was very quick!

Hotel Transylvania (DVD) [2012]
Hotel Transylvania (DVD) [2012]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant movie!, 8 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my 2 year old son at Christmas and safe to say he loves it and so do I. A complete hit with my beautiful boy!

Casdon 610 Toy Dyson DC14
Casdon 610 Toy Dyson DC14

3.0 out of 5 stars Not durable at all!, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Casdon 610 Toy Dyson DC14 (Toy)
While my son adored this hoover, it most definitely does not have a long life span!
On the first day of using it, one of the alternative heads fell a part. I wasn't overly bothered at this, as there was 2 other ones available. Then the tubing came undone (literally just split up the middle), then it started to make the most horrible squeaking noises. So I decided to oil the wheels, which was a waste of time. Then the handle to push the hoover started to chip away and break off. This was a Christmas present for my 2 year old son and he did not get a solid 2 months out of it. I had to throw it out on the 01/02/2014.
Incredibly disappointed, the only reason it got 3 stars rather than none is for the sheer fact my son absolutely loved it!
Such a shame, I'm definitely going to invest in something of higher quality. And for the price it was, I am really unamused.
Would not recommend to anyone!!

Stylfile S-file Nail File
Stylfile S-file Nail File

3.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is., 10 Oct. 2013
It's ok, nothing spectacular. I was a little hyped up, expecting this to be the problem solver of my trying to get nicely filed nails. It's no easier than anything else. So I don't think it should be the price it is.

15 Pcs Acrylic Nail Art Design Painting Pen Brush Set
15 Pcs Acrylic Nail Art Design Painting Pen Brush Set
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 10 Oct. 2013
Really, really good nail brushes. I have had absolutely no bother with shedding and I have used all these brushed regularly for the past few months. They're fine in acetone polish remover, really happy with the product, would definitely purchase again if I had to.

Melissa & Doug Neighborhood Pets Peg Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Neighborhood Pets Peg Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect :), 10 Oct. 2013
Perfect and very sturdy, it looks beautiful. I can't wait to see my little boys face when he attempts to use his new peg puzzle.

The Descent Series, Books 1-3: Death's Hand, The Darkest Gate, and Dark Union
The Descent Series, Books 1-3: Death's Hand, The Darkest Gate, and Dark Union

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 10 Oct. 2013
Not a bad book for being free, more than pleased with it, it's quite an interesting read! Would definitely recommend.

LeapFrog Letter Factory Phonics
LeapFrog Letter Factory Phonics

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Oct. 2013
Very cute, exactly what I was hoping it would be. This will be a christmas present for 2 year old boy. Really pleased :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6