Profile for Lucii Grubb > Reviews

Content by Lucii Grubb

Lucii Grubb "L.Grubb" (Southampton, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Dom Wars Round Two
Dom Wars Round Two
Price: 3.08

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed a little really., 24 Jun 2014
arghhh really?! Tara really got on my damn nerves....poor Lucian. my god shes a bitch. I don't think ill read the others of this series

Dom Wars - Round One
Dom Wars - Round One
Price: 1.02

4.0 out of 5 stars It was a good book, not the best but it had its quirks, 24 Jun 2014
hehe....this book made me giggle a few times with Tara's stubbornness! but wow her self defence is flawless! if you don't believe in true love...you will after this book.
definitely and eye opener to different styles of Doms that's for sure, its not all about pain vs pleasure. and damn I would mind myself a tame one haha! time for dom wars: round 2.....can't wait to see what happens!

the only reason I left a star out was because of the length of the book. and the use of the word "love" like..."come here, love." etc etc....I didnt feel comfortable reading that as my dad calls me love loo

Kiss Me Goodbye: (Prequel to Asher) (Inked Brotherhood)
Kiss Me Goodbye: (Prequel to Asher) (Inked Brotherhood)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars For a 20 page book, it was a captivating read!, 24 Jun 2014
a great little read about asher and audrey's relationship before "asher" the actual book. broke my heart poor audrey but after reading asher its doesnt reallt matter.
great read though :)

Hook Me (Men of Inked Book 2)
Hook Me (Men of Inked Book 2)
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael is the bad boy everyone wants!, 24 Jun 2014
I thought I wanted City?.....Think I've changed my mind...wouldn't mind myself a bit of Michael Gallo :D Yum is an understatement. A big rock hard man (in more then 1 place!) fighting in cages, running a tattoo business and helping with a clinic?! This man is a mixture of contradictions, but he's sexy as all out!

Mia really didn't know what she was getting herself into, another sweet an innocent lady, with a dirty mouth and witty comebacks. Definitely a match made in hunk heaven! She's a workaholic with volunteering on the side. A busy woman who never in her wildest dreams would think she'd meet a man that could turn her inside out, yet rile all her inner self!

This book totally had me from the start, and around 85% I was pissing my self laughing!! I love the conversations Michael has with his Ma! All out funny as hell! A great read! <3

Throttle Me (Men of Inked Book 1)
Throttle Me (Men of Inked Book 1)
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars *drool*, 22 Jun 2014
Well helllooooo City!! Another sexy hunk in another sexy book!
What a well thought out story, the characters are strong, the descriptions are visual! .....I think I need a fan!!
Who wouldn't want a bit of Mr Joey (CITY) Gallo!? yum yum and super yum!

I turn into a pile a goo with men with tats, i have 9 myself. And i wish he could tattoo me <3

Little Suzette McCarthy....Well...Little miss goody toeshoes that goes through an awful time. I'm so happy she didn't blame City!

An amazing read :)

By My Side
By My Side
Price: 2.54

5.0 out of 5 stars wow....just wow <3, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: By My Side (Kindle Edition)
Another book by Stephanie Witter that has my stomach and throat in complete knots! And another book that deserves a lot more than 5 stars!
Another damn book i cried a little at!

This book was like an emotional rollercoaster, it made me feel I was there with them, sharing their pain.
Who thought 2 people as stubborn as Gabe and Lily, would find solace in each other after years of fighting with each other!?

Thrown in the mix was Andy, the jealous best friend. He needed a little slap just to sort him the hell out!

I was so hooked on this book that I couldn't even hold a conversation with my partner without snapping at him! Very emotional, and AMAZING story line and another awesome book that tore my me to pieces.

***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED***

Crash Into Me (A Shaken Dirty Novel)
Crash Into Me (A Shaken Dirty Novel)
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 19 Jun 2014
Absolutely Phenomenal! This book keeps the readers entertained and left in anticipation. A heart pounding ending to an amazing story.
If your a fan of Olivia Cunnings, this is definitely a book for you.
A story of a normal young lady and a bad boy rock star. What more can you want in a raunchy book?

Asher (Inked Brotherhood Book 1)
Asher (Inked Brotherhood Book 1)
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! <3, 19 Jun 2014
Wow. This book was amazing. The story was emotional and intense. I hardly put it down today.
It's different nowadays to find a book that focuses more on the problems of a bloke then the female. Asher had a hard life, I can't fathom anyone ever going through what he did.
Amazing Read!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Patch Up
Patch Up
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulously heart-wrenching, intense story., 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Patch Up (Kindle Edition)
If I could give this book 10 stars I most definitely would!

Skye's story tore on all my heart-strings. It was like reading my story through someone else's eyes. I've been where Skye is in this book. Everything seem so familiar that I couldn't stop reading it, or put it down!

The story is intense and emotional! Although, Duke needs a smack upside the head at times, he's the first genuine character I have had the pleasure of reading about for a while. A man who is willowing in guilt and passion, feelings he's not used to, whilst also coaxing Skye out of her depression as well as sticking up for her against her psychopathic ex-boyfriend, Sean.

I related to this book like no other book I've ever read. I'm not gonna burden people with my ex situation, but this books reminds of past experiences.

I'm really really really looking forward to the next part of this book! Then Kate and Derricks story as well!

I've never been so moved, and cried at the end like it was all a true story.

Much praise to Stephanie Witter for writing such a heart felt book!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Hardline (The Hacker Series Book 3)
Hardline (The Hacker Series Book 3)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTE GENIUS!!, 16 Jun 2014
I honestly don't know how I managed to even put this one down a minute!! WOW. Meredith Wild truly outdid herself on this one!! So many emotions, I felt like I was a hormonal pregnant woman...one minute shouting at Blake Landan, the next crying my damn heart out!! Move out Christian Crey....Blake Landan is new in town.. <3

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7