Profile for Mr William A Wintour > Reviews

Content by Mr William A W...

Mr William A Wintour

Garmin nuvi 2497LM 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Bluetooth

4.0 out of 5 stars I Recommend, 3 July 2014
Great Piece of kit - a great improvement over my old Nuvi 350.

Same interface, so nothing new to learn. Quicker to update route when you go off route & Lane assist tells you where to be on the road for junctions.

Let down a little by Maps, which were not up to date for the Galician region of Northern Spain - big roads that have been there for a while but were not recognised - but I hope that this will be rectified soon.

Philips SHL5605GN/10 CitiScape Downtown Headphones with Music Seal/Memory Foam Cushions - Green Denim
Offered by C-GEAR

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them!, 3 July 2014
My first pair of headphones for a long time, and I like them!

The Look.

They are understated, and as the headband is denim covers, you don't look like someone from NASA when walking down the street or on the bus.

The Sound.

The sound is good, but a bit heavy on the bass for my taste, but a better sound from these than from other makes of a similar price.

Features.

I love the flat cable, and the fact that there is a built in controller, allowing you to pause, skip a track and take a call with its built in mic.

Overall, very good.