Profile for Mrs S A Morley > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Twelve Years A Slave
Twelve Years A Slave

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharon, 28 Feb. 2014
Enjoyed this book very much and now I want to see the film. The book was well written and gave the reader the sense of how difficult life must have been for these slaves.

A Little Love (No Greater Love)
A Little Love (No Greater Love)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharon, 28 Feb. 2014
I really enjoyed the story in this book and found it hard to put down. The story line started straight away which I always enjoy in a good book. The descriptions of the cakes and pastries made me feel I wanted to rush out and buy one. Very enjoyable.

Hiding the Past (The Forensic Genealogist series Book 1)
Hiding the Past (The Forensic Genealogist series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharon, 28 Feb. 2014
I enjoyed this book as it was a good mix of Genealogy with a enjoyable story as well. I did think that the ending was a bit of a surprise in that the story seem to end suddenly.

Make it Lighter
Make it Lighter
by Angela Nilsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharon, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Make it Lighter (Hardcover)
I have found Angela Nilsen's recipes in the "Good Food" magazine very well thought out and obviously more healthy. I have already done three recipes from this book and been very pleased with the results.

On The Beach (Vintage Classics)
On The Beach (Vintage Classics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharon, 10 Nov. 2013
I enjoyed this book, which I suspected I would as I always enjoy Nevill Shute. He always starts the story from the first chapter and each story is well written and different.

SWT 10X Transparent Disposable Polythene Hair Bath Shower Caps
SWT 10X Transparent Disposable Polythene Hair Bath Shower Caps
Offered by Universal Color

3.0 out of 5 stars Sharon, 10 Nov. 2013
I purchased these for use whilst on holiday, however I did find then a little small in size. They managed to just about fit over my hair but I suspect anyone with long hair may have a problem.

Physical Graffiti
Physical Graffiti

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharon, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Physical Graffiti (Audio CD)
One of the best albums produced by a brilliant group. I purchased this to replace the cassette tape version that I previously had. This is one of my favourite albums.

Every Picture Tells A Story
Every Picture Tells A Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharon, 10 Nov. 2013
I purchased this CD as I was replacing the cassette tape version that I had. Brings back very happy memories.

Houses of the Holy
Houses of the Holy
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharon, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Houses of the Holy (Audio CD)
I purchased a copy of this CD to replace the cassette tape version that I had. Brilliant album from a brilliant group.

The Marriage Certificate
The Marriage Certificate

5.0 out of 5 stars sharon, 10 Nov. 2013
This was a very enjoyable read, right from the start. Even though there are quite a few characters in the story it is easy to follow who is who. There are lots of twists and turns in the story and the author keeps you guessing until the very end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3