Profile for lynhaf76 > Reviews

Content by lynhaf76

lynhaf76

Andrew James Hamburger Maker / Beefburger Press + 100 Wax Discs - Includes 2 Year Warranty - Ideal For Summer BBQ's - Comes Apart For Easy Cleaning
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 April 2014
Fab product. Makes great burgers. Arrived promptly. Mince goes further so it's more cost effective. Very happy with my slimming world burgers from this :-)

Far Cry 3 (PS3)
Far Cry 3 (PS3)
Offered by EVERGAME

5.0 out of 5 stars One pleased hubby, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Far Cry 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
Bought as a Christmas present for my husband, he tells me it's awesome and that he's over the moon with it. I wouldn't have a clue not being a gamer myself but as long as he's happy! :-)

Blood and Snow: Masquerade's Moon (Blood and Snow (Season 1) Book 6)
Blood and Snow: Masquerade's Moon (Blood and Snow (Season 1) Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 3 Jan. 2013
Bought this after reading all the others, had the first 4 free! If you loved vampire diaries and twilight then you'll probably love these books.

Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 [DVD] [2012]
Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to love mrs brown!, 3 Jan. 2013
Loved this series from the start, absolutely hilarious! Bought this as a present for my mum who also loved the series! She was over the moon!

Blood and Snow 8: Telltale Kisses
Blood and Snow 8: Telltale Kisses

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 3 Jan. 2013
Loved these books, read them all within a few days! Looking forward to the next book! My only complaint is they are too short!

Fifty Shades of Marker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Parody
Fifty Shades of Marker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Parody

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious!!!, 28 Jun. 2012
I loved this book, very short but so funny!! Not quite as funny as the first book but still made me laugh aloud several times!!! I can't wait to find out what happens to Annis and Beige in the next book so get writing Mr Mockery!!! :-)

7 in 1 205 Channels iPod FM Transmitter Car Kit With Remote Controller for Apple iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4G, all iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iPod Classic and other iPod Players - Black
Offered by Noors

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use, good value for money, 16 Nov. 2011
So easy to use just took it out of the box set the frequency and it worked straight away! Very happy with this purchase, excellent value for money! Works fab with my iPod touch! Love it! :-)

HELLO KITTY MOTION LAVA LAMP
HELLO KITTY MOTION LAVA LAMP

1.0 out of 5 stars very pretty but stopped working after a few weeks, 7 Feb. 2011
This review is from: HELLO KITTY MOTION LAVA LAMP
My brother bought this for my daughter for christmas, she absolutely loved it (being a huge hello kitty fan)It was very easy to put together and warmed up within minutes when switched on. It cast a lovely pink glow in my daughters room which wasnt too bright and the little kitty shapes inside made lovely sparkley patterns across the walls in her room. I was really pleased with it as was she. The only trouble is it stopped working a couple of weeks after christmas, the light still works but it doesnt heat the fluid inside like it did and the glittery bits just stay at the bottom. I have no idea why this has happened?? I've changed the bulb but its made no difference. Its such a shame because she really loved it. I wouldnt recommend it because of this and its quite alot of money to pay for it to stop working after a couple of weeks.