Profile for mamajohn > Reviews

Content by mamajohn

mamajohn

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Eylure Dybrow Black (Formerly Dylash)
Eylure Dybrow Black (Formerly Dylash)
Offered by All Day Pharmacy
Price: 4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars eylure black dye, 23 Jun 2014
I bought this product from a different supplier. I am really pleased with the product. Last year i bought the same but in brown. I have blonde hair with fair eyebrows and lashes.i have my brows and lashes tinted at the salon but like to to do them again between visits. I used brown last time and it was not dark enough. This time i bought black and only left it on for 5 minutes and the colour was perfect. I notice those product now states itsfor eyebrows only! I used it on my lashes an they turned out just fine and didn't hurt my eyes like the salon treatment.

James Wellbeloved Turkey Adult Dry Cat Food 10 Kg
James Wellbeloved Turkey Adult Dry Cat Food 10 Kg
Offered by Lovepetsuperstore
Price: 43.78

1.0 out of 5 stars James wellbeloved cat food, 23 Jun 2014
My original order had been lost in transit! I waited a whole week and called in to customer services to be told this! I was not very happy as I could have bought it for the same price from another website. Customer services sent out another package next day delivery. I received this as expected. However I was most disappointed with the new package design as there is no longer the re sealable package! I now have 10kgs of cat food that I cannot reseal to keep fresh! Ridiculous! I am not buying this again.

Key Words: 3b Boys and girls
Key Words: 3b Boys and girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Key words, 10 Jun 2014
Love the large font and pictures. My daughter loves learning to read with this set and likes the main characters jane, peter and pat. Learned words quicker pushing this set than with her phonics collection.

Key Words: 3a Things we like
Key Words: 3a Things we like

5.0 out of 5 stars Keywords, 10 Jun 2014

Key Words: 4a Things we do
Key Words: 4a Things we do

5.0 out of 5 stars Key words, 10 Jun 2014
Love the full page picture for each page of text. Great size font and uses repetition to aid learning, new words are slowly introduced. Great for 4+ age range

Key Words: 6a Our friends
Key Words: 6a Our friends
Price: 2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Key words, 10 Jun 2014
Excellent reading scheme. My 4 year old daughter has come on in leaps and bounds using this collection. She is ahead in her preschool class thanks to these.

DKNY Ladies Stainless Steel Analogue Twist Bracelet Watch
DKNY Ladies Stainless Steel Analogue Twist Bracelet Watch
Offered by Timepieces & More
Price: 60.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dkny stainless steel twist watch, 19 May 2014
Fast delivery. Well packaged. Beautiful looking watch. I am very pleased with it and have worn it everyday. I love the facts it is a bangle style watch which looks great during the day also on a night out. I have small wrists so took out the links to make it smaller, this was incredibly easy to do. I originally had this style watch in the gold and stainless steel twist many years ago direct from dkny, this set my partner back 150. I opted for the plain steel twist as the gold had rubbed off after a year and started to look grubby. I cannot believe how cheaply I managed to get this watch for, what a bargain!

Tangle Teezer Brush Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Purple
Tangle Teezer Brush Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Purple
Offered by STOCKEXPRESS
Price: 9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangle teezer, 6 May 2014
Brilliant buy. I have bought three of these, one for myself and the others as presents. Everyone loved them, especially my four year old daughter who started refused to brush her hair. My hairdresser reccomended these and boy do they work! My daughter now brushes her hair independently morning and night and she says that it doe not hurt!

Classic Pop-Up Toy
Classic Pop-Up Toy
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop up toy, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Classic Pop-Up Toy (Toy)
Best toy I have ever bought for my child who has played with it every day since she was 9 months, she is now one! She loves chewing on the pegs and taking them out of the block.

Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
Price: 7.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Mane n tail, 6 May 2014
I thought that this was okay, but to be honest just as good as my normal shampoo Pantene. The delivery fee makes this product more expensive than my usual Pantene, which I get delivered with my good shop. So I have returned to my old shampoo and conditioner.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4