Profile for N. SHAW > Reviews

Content by N. SHAW

N. SHAW "Shaw"

The Secret Laughter Of Women (1999)
The Secret Laughter Of Women (1999)
VHS

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful for the eye., 9 July 2014
Even though it was not the best story, I really liked this film. I would have wanted more background of this exile Nigerian community in southern France, I found that fascinating. The characters were a bit complex and the relationships lacked depth, however I was totally swept away by the most captivating colourful surroundings and fabrics. It's a treat for the eye. Nia Long was stunning as well.

Tomandwill 63UKS Soprano Ukulele Gig Bag - Persian Design
Tomandwill 63UKS Soprano Ukulele Gig Bag - Persian Design
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful ukele case, 11 April 2014
This ukulele case/bag was for my daughter she is 9 years old. She loves the bright colours. The quality is also good. I am very happy with the buy.

Give Me Water
Give Me Water
Price: 0.89

4.0 out of 5 stars funky neo blues, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Give Me Water (MP3 Download)
I like this neo blues sound, it's very funky. Valerie June's vocals & John Forte's rap work very well together.

Thunderstruck [DVD] [2012] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Thunderstruck [DVD] [2012] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Larramie Doc Shaw
Offered by RAREWAVES USA
Price: 2.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun., 25 Oct 2013
This is a really funny film, my kids who both play basket ball loved it. It can be a bit corny at times and the acting is not the best but who cares when Kevin Durant is in it!

Living God
Living God
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing worship, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Living God (MP3 Download)
I woke up this morning, and felt the need to worship to a new song. I went on youtube and straight away came across this guy John Dreher. My goodness, I had to look him up on spotify and amazon. I had a beautiful time with the Lord this morning worshipping , I was in complete awe. This guy is so anointed, I mean it when I say it because I am very selective with Christian and Gospel music. This guy is giving our Lord direct worship, in spirit and in truth. How come I've not come across him before? Every song is giving our God glory, not just singing about Him, but giving Him direct worship. And on top of that John has got a powerful voice, and is using a variety of genres of music on the tracks such as Electro pop?, R&B and classical piano, traditional Gospel if I'm right. There is something for everyone here. I don't write many reviews, but I felt this one is a gem and I had to tell somebody.

Jumping the Broom [DVD] [2011]
Jumping the Broom [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Angela Bassett
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A romantic treat!, 10 Sep 2012
I love this film! It's clean, romantic, funny and dramatic. Amazing cast and beautiful settings. Great to see Bishop T. D. Jakes on the screen. A must see for all romcom fans out there.