Profile for Jimmy James > Reviews

Science in Sport SIS Marathon Gel Belt -
Offered by Maximum Supplements
Price: 8.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Holds gels well but too stretchy, 30 Mar 2014
Used this belt for the Rome marathon. I'm not, small 36" waist, but I couldn't get the belt tight enough. I ended up having to tie it around my waist.

Holds the gels well and bag is handy. Just a shame about the length

KAVAJ leather case cover "Dallas" for the Apple iPhone 5S, iPhone 5 cognac brown - genuine leather with business card compartment
Offered by KAVAJ
Price: 29.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case but be aware some accessories don't connect, 11 Jan 2014
Received the case today. Very nice leather and it doesn't add too much bulk (my pet hate). It's really tight to get cards into but I'm sure that the leather will break in and this will get easier.

The one criticism I have of this case is that it doesn't work with a 30 pin to Lightening adapter, the shape of the leather at the bottom means that you have to remove the phone from the case to connect it.

Overall I'd definitely recommend this case, just be aware of the lack of compatibility with accessories.

The Art of Running Faster
The Art of Running Faster
by Julian Goater
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of good advice, 12 Jan 2013
This is the first book on running that I've read and it's not only very informative it's also an enjoyable book to read.

There is lots of good information about planning your running and how to improve your form while running. Another reviewer commented on the old photos but everything in this book applies to the modern day runner (beginners included).

The Longest Mile
The Longest Mile
Offered by davehill_bpmrecords
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 3 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Longest Mile (Audio CD)
I came across this band because I used to work with the lead singer, Damien. If I'm honest I bought the album to support a friend but I'm glad that I did!

This is the best CD that I've bought this year. Well recommended.