Profile for E. Doidge > Reviews

Content by E. Doidge

E. Doidge

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Peaky Blinders 8 Piece 'Newsboy' Style Flat Cap -100% Wool (Medium (57cm), Black Pinstripe)
Offered by Revive Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 1 Jun. 2016
Have been looking for this style cap for a while. I am a big fan of Peaky Blinders and didn't even think to look at this seller. Looks great, very well made. Fits well, nice and warm for winter and keeps the sun out of your face. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Would definitely consider the plain black or the charcoal colours if I fancied a change.

Vans Men's Classic Patch Snapback Baseball Cap, Grey (Heather Grey/Black), One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made- 5 stars!, 1 May 2016
Present for my brother- he loves this style of cap and has several already. Very pleased with it, loves the colour and it fits him really well.

Womens Ladies Oversized Baggy Long Thick Knitted Plain Chunky Top Sweater Jumper S-XL
Offered by amberclothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Good if you like the baggy look, 14 Feb. 2016
I was looking for a blue jumper in this style and colour and was pleased to find one on Amazon for a good price. Bought a small/medium but I am very small on top so it is a bit big but I should have known better because it does say 'oversized' in the description. Great range of colours so would buy from this seller again if I desired a different colour.

Uptown Special
Uptown Special

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky!, 25 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Uptown Special (Audio CD)
After hearing 'Uptown Funk' multiple times on the radio I had to hear what the rest of the album sounded like. I was not disappointed, and especially love 'Summer Breaking' and 'In Case of Fire'. Although it is quite different to Ronson's earlier material it shows how he has covered various genres and styles over the years and done all of it all so well. Fantastic album which I highly recommend.

The Rugby World Cup
The Rugby World Cup
by Brendan Gallagher

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing photos, 25 Dec. 2015
This review is from: The Rugby World Cup (Hardcover)
My dad is a massive rugby fan so this was a perfect gift. Photos look stunning and he was very pleased with this.

Record Collection
Record Collection
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Personal favourite of Ronson's albums, 25 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Record Collection (Audio CD)
Not sure what or who got me into Mark Ronson but I'm glad it or they did. Love the overall sound of this album and there are many memorable catchy tracks with fantastic guest vocalists. Love listening to this CD in the car and when I go to sleep. Definitely my favourite of Ronson's albums, I've definitely played this one more than the others.

Gift packaged Nose shaped wooden spectacles holder
Gift packaged Nose shaped wooden spectacles holder
Offered by Thorness

5.0 out of 5 stars Never hear 'Where's my glasses?' again, 25 Dec. 2015
My dad is constantly losing his specs so this was a perfect gift. This lovely holder sits on the mantle piece and you rarely hear 'Where's my bloody glasses?'

Adjustable neoprene knee support (Medium 35.5-38cm)
Adjustable neoprene knee support (Medium 35.5-38cm)
Offered by pro-active

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great for hypermobile, painful knees, 25 Dec. 2015
I have hypermobility syndrome which makes my joints extremely flexible and painful and affects a lot of my joints including my knees. These supports help a lot when my knees are hurting and make it more comfortable for me until they settle down or if I need to walk quite a bit.

Intelex Microwaveable Warmer Cuddly Toy - Hooty Owl - Cream Floral
Intelex Microwaveable Warmer Cuddly Toy - Hooty Owl - Cream Floral
Offered by EasihomeCookshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, smells lovely, 25 Dec. 2015
Bought for my mother as a gift, we both love owls and she needed a new heat pad. It turned out she'd bought me one too in a different colour so we were both happy. Lovely lavender smell and looks so cute.

Chocolate Rugby Balls
Chocolate Rugby Balls

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for chocolate loving rugby fans, 25 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Chocolate Rugby Balls
Bought for my brother as a little gift- plays rugby, loves to watch it and is mad on anything sweet so I couldn't go wrong with this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3