Profile for Raven > Reviews

TopOutdoor Tactical Gear Military Front and Rear Back-Up Sight Set Black
TopOutdoor Tactical Gear Military Front and Rear Back-Up Sight Set Black
Offered by uk.of.outdoor

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little bit of kit., 19 Nov 2013
So long as you're only using airsoft or paintball guns, these sights will be great for you. However if you have a JG AUG, you will have to use a lot of force to get the front sight on due to the way the rail is shaped. However fortunately since it's all polymer the bits that get in the way shave off.

Victsing® Desktop Data Sync & Charge Charger Cradle Mount Dock Docking Station for Sony Xperia Z L36h With UK Wall Charger & Car Charger Black
Offered by VICTECH

1.0 out of 5 stars Secondary USB doesn't work - entire thing broke in an hour, 15 Nov 2013
when I got the thing I noticed it had a rattle of something loose inside it, but when I plugged it into my computer, everything worked so I was happy. However then I went to try the USB port on it which was pretty much the only reason I bought it. It didn't respond to anything. So then I try plugging it into the mains with the adapter supplied then almost instantly the dock just dtopped working entirely. Don't waste your money on this.

TopOutdoor Tactical Compact Pistol Low Profile Rifle Red Laser Dot Sight Scope with Rail Mount
Offered by uk.of.outdoor

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within two hours - came with wrong batteries, 17 Oct 2013
When it arrived it had the wrong batteries included in the laser, and the right batteries were included as spares. This laser is NOT in any way suitable for real guns, it loses its zero within two shots with a gas BB gun and the threading on the screw wore out almost right away.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Functions perfectly - does not look like image, 10 Sep 2013
I bought this controller for use with my PC. Sadly I found out that I need a genuine controller for wireless to work. However for £8 I'm not going to complain. Other than the wireless issue this thing works perfectly.
The controller I received looked more like the controllers that have P3 on the PS button and solid shapes for the face buttons.
All in all a good controller.