Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "josephgreg"

iZKA® - Black Dual USB MAINS 2A / 10w (fast) Heavy Duty Ouput Mains Power Adapter Charger Plug ideal for MP3 MP4 players, iPod, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, Apple iPad, Tablet, Mobile Phones, PDAs, Kindle, TomTom, Navman, Garmin, Blackberry, Samsung, Sony, Nokia, Motorola eReader and Digital Cameras - Camcorders etc
Offered by RN online

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 31 Aug. 2013
No longer required to keep swapping USB chargers, this happily charges two things at a time. Plus an indicator light to remind you that it is still on when you have finished using it.

Fujifilm FinePix S4500 Digital Camera (14MP, 30x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD Screen

1,292 of 1,328 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Expert or point and press, this suits all, 7 Aug. 2012
Being an expert in photography, (University level), I differ in my outlook as regards photography. I wanted a camera that was both flexible and good quality and I have used Fujifilm cameras before without problems. I must have checked the specs of several hundreds of cameras over a month. It had to be possible to use the camera as both quick 'point and shoot' or for a more considered outdoor or studio approach. Used properly and to it's full capacity the Fujifilm S4500 does the job for me.

There are 7 types of auto focus, so all pictures should be focused sharply and in use this turned out to be the case. With controllable priority of shutter, aperture or custom I have all the exposure control that I need, plus 16 shooting modes, which can be selected if I wish or switched between automatically.

Sun or lights shining over my shoulder and washing out the digital screen, no problem, a button push changes to viewfinder mode and everything I need is there, you can't have both screen and viewfinder on at the same time, but do you need that? People have complained that this camera uses 4 AA batteries. This is a real gift, try walking into a village shop and asking for a fully charged NP-50 Battery Pack as yours has become flat.... A pack of 4 AA alkalines? expensive though, but you keep on taking photos! I use Ni-MH rechargeables and carry a couple of fully charged sets in my camera case anyway, plus a set of alkalines in the car and I never need to worry. Studio work, plug in the mains adapter and keep going as long as I need. Note: It is necessary to set the camera to the correct type of battery or it will not work properly. (Alkaline, Ni-MH or Lithium)

Now for the interesting bit, the Fujinon zoom lens. This is equivalent to 24 - 720mm on a 35 mm camera, wide angle to long telephoto at the push of a control, no carrying/changing different lenses and possibly missing a shot. Normal 'point-zoom-press', I set it to SP Auto and the camera does all the working out for me, my camera has to work for a living. However, using the telephoto anywhere around full can create camera shake, simply holding it properly could eliminate most of those problems. Hold the camera in your right hand using the shaped grip, put your left thumb under the camera body and support the camera with your fingers resting gently over the top of the flash, (the flash down and not in use obviously), arms pulled in to your sides, take a breath and hold it. Press the shutter button, not snatching, but pressing half-way until it focuses, you get an on screen indication and a bleep to tell you it's ready, only then continue pressing the shutter button until it bleeps again and there you are. If possible, leaning against a solid object such as a wall or tree will help to steady the shot and the dual anti-shake will assist anyway. Nothing handy to lean against?, go down on one knee and rest an elbow on the other, that usually works for me. Fully out with the zoom, you do need a solid support such as a tripod, plus using the self timer.

If you want good photos without adjusting settings, leave it set to SP Auto and 'point-zoom-press'. The camera comes without an SD memory card and you WILL need one, order at the same time if possible, a 2Gb SD saves about 500 shots. Bigger, if possible. Lastly, if you want good photos take time to read the manual with the camera in your hand, it will always put you several steps ahead of the guessers; and make your photography so much better and easier for you.
Comment Comments (41) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2016 4:41 PM BST

CPR 1200 Number Capacity Nuisance Call Blocker - Grey
CPR 1200 Number Capacity Nuisance Call Blocker - Grey
Offered by G.E. VISUALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 17 Dec. 2011
We were often pestered by unwanted sales and silent calls from 8am, then at odd times throughout the day until 7pm, despite registering with the TPS.

When the unit arrived it was a little smaller than I thought it would be. But no external power supply was needed, so it was easy to find a place to set it up. I plugged in the box using the supplied cable (worked on Line2), and turned on the filtering by entering the codes supplied using the handset. That was it.

PEACE at last, our phone seems so quiet. Sales are silently blocked, while all genuine calls are put straight through to us. I wish I had bought one of these years ago.