Profile for A. Joachim > Reviews

Content by A. Joachim

A. Joachim (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rimmel London Volume Colourist Mascara - Extreme Black
Rimmel London Volume Colourist Mascara - Extreme Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Disaster - Just Doesn't Dye Your Lashes, 12 May 2016
Disaster! As a blonde I really wanted to try this product on my lashes as it sounded the perfect product. However, the very first (and only) time I used it ended up in disaster. Whilst driving my eyes watered with the sun and the mascara very quickly began running - running and stinging. It was 30 minutes before I could get to stop and wipe away the remaining mascara. Later I found that this running had caused my under lids to be dyed.... leaving me with a grey'ish tinge which lasted for days. It was not a good look. It has now been binned.

Polymer Clay Fimo Clay Oven Figure 32 colors DIY Crafts Scrapbooking
Polymer Clay Fimo Clay Oven Figure 32 colors DIY Crafts Scrapbooking
Offered by colormaxnet

1.0 out of 5 stars Not FIMO clay and no tools, 16 Jan. 2016
This is not Fimo Clay and the additional tools aren't included either. Avoid.

Supermodel Clip In Human Hair Extensions 14 -inch Colour Honey and Light Blonde
Supermodel Clip In Human Hair Extensions 14 -inch Colour Honey and Light Blonde

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointing Remy hair extensions, 23 Dec. 2015
In the packet bunched together these extensions look fab. However, once each piece is separated you realise that they actually look 'scraggy' and of poor quality - certainly don't reflect their price. They are severely graduated towards the middle and as they are thin this gives a very whispy effect. The colour of the extensions looks unnatural as there is no blending of any of the hair but a block type effect. Unfortunately my husband who had bought these as a gift for me, was only given a credit note to spend on their return to Amazon even having stated that they were of poor quality and unsatisfactory colour blend.

Glen Miller Medley - String of Pearls, Chatanooga Choo Choo, Pennsylvania Six Five Thousand, Perfidia (Foxtrot)

1.0 out of 5 stars It is okay I suppose, 4 Nov. 2015
Hmm! Not quite the sound I had expected - my fault!

New BLACK Gorgeous Fluffy Faux Fur Collar Stole Wrap Neck Warmer Scarf
New BLACK Gorgeous Fluffy Faux Fur Collar Stole Wrap Neck Warmer Scarf
Offered by Accessorize-me

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Fur - Fab!, 4 Nov. 2015
Lovely..... great quality for the price. Looked fab.

Children's Halloween Party Album
Children's Halloween Party Album

3.0 out of 5 stars It Did The Job., 4 Nov. 2015
It did the job although 'fluffed' out with creepy sounds. My family enjoyed the album at the party.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor results, 31 Dec. 2014
This product is not effective as an eyebrow dye. I have tried numerous timings etc but still the same poor result. I have no idea how anyone can get anything out of this product!

Colorsport Diva 30 Day Mascara Dark Brown
Colorsport Diva 30 Day Mascara Dark Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, effort and most importantly money!, 29 Nov. 2014
Rubbish! I bought this because I have used the Coloursport brown and black dye to colour my eyebrows for years without any issues and great results. I assumed this would be the same quality/give the same result. How wrong was I! Even the process was different and the result was minimal - poor. Why change a formula that has always given dependable results? Beats me...... but I know this for sure I will absolutely not be wasting my money on buying anymore of this rubbish.

Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Brown PU Cuff AKLS-0285L

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointingly Of Poor Quality - Avoid!, 24 Sept. 2014
This looks like a decent watch by the picture. Unfortunately, when it arrived it was clearly not as well constructed as the picture implies. It is made of cheap materials - the cuff loops all broke within 10 days of wear (the first loop within two days). I am now wearing a watch kept attached by a hairband! I really wouldn't bother. I am sure there are better watches if you are willing to pay a bit more.

Womens Plain Boobtube Elasticated Sheering Bandeau Maxi Dress
Womens Plain Boobtube Elasticated Sheering Bandeau Maxi Dress
Offered by HillBilli

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ..... bargain summer holidays dress., 5 Aug. 2014
I ordered this green dress for a holiday and was slightly apprenhensive regarding the sizing having read some of the reviews. However, when it arrived it was a great fit. Yes, I can imagine that a woman with greater upper proportions may find it unflattering and if you are smaller than 5ft 6inch it would be too long without high heels but other than that it was a bargain dress. It looks great and the material isn't too thin (not transparent) although having just returned from my hols it hasn't yet been through the washing machine test. Overall, very pleased. :) [it should be noted that the green dress bustier edging is different from the navy blue dress for some reason. The green dress is also LONGER BY APPROX. A COUPLE OF INCHES compared to the navy dress]

Page: 1 | 2 | 3