Profile for Rock Dog! > Reviews

Content by Rock Dog!

Rock Dog! ""Webbo!"" (Runcorn, Cheshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Endon 156-WBCH 156-WBCH Modern Wall Lights Single
Endon 156-WBCH 156-WBCH Modern Wall Lights Single
Offered by Lights4Living
Price: 32.64

4.0 out of 5 stars nice lights, very bright when the bulbs are in, 6 July 2014
nice lights, very bright when the bulbs are in, however, a total 'ball ache' to fit due to the total lack of space for the mains wiring because the wall bracket is right in the way - get rid of it & just have screw holes either side & it'll make life easier!!

New Ladies Casual Espadrille Canvas Pumps Plims Womens Shoes Size UK 3 4 5 6 7 8, Pink, UK 5
Offered by Footwear Sensation

5.0 out of 5 stars a snug fit, 5 May 2014
size correct, a snug fit but they're designed to stretch so they fit nice, reasonably priced, nice comfy shoes for going out and about

Taste It: The Collection
Taste It: The Collection
Offered by CDandVinyl
Price: 10.60

5.0 out of 5 stars "Michael Hutchence still lives on...!!", 15 Oct 2013
not a bad track on this compilation CD. I know some folk would think "oh not another best of the best of the best of the best of etc etc" but if Ur an INXS 'die hard' like me then you just gotta buy it dont'cha! Great funky songs like Bitter Tears, & melody dramatic Hear That Sound & Wishing Well coupled with hard core All Around makefor a good mid priced collection of great songs from the Australian legends. Pity Michael Hutchence died when he did coz I'm sure INXS would have had much more to offer. Anyway, thats my take on this CD - love it!

Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 CASE - "Keep Calm and Kill Zombies" - Slim Fit Cases & Covers Hard Protector / Case / Cover / Shield / Accessories For Mobile Phones Smartphones (Black)
Offered by OLIVIA'S PHONES
Price: 4.25

3.0 out of 5 stars "not what was in the picture", 15 Oct 2013
had issues receiving it - due to Royal Mail losing, or misplacing it. When I finally got the phone cover it had damage on one corner but Ic.b.a sending it back coz it'd taken so long to arrive! It wasn't an 'all round' cover like the one in the original advert... hello Trading Standars - false advertising etc etc.... However, all said my son seems happy with it - it ain't cracked anymore & hasn't crumbled so 'jobs a good un'...

Spanish Eyes: The Best Of
Spanish Eyes: The Best Of
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA
Price: 3.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Top singer - Top CD - a Must Have for anyone!, 24 May 2013
Got this CD as an impulse buy one day - there was some samples of the tracks so after listening to the ones I knew that took me back to my childhood(I'm 43 now) I bought it - many a night spent with my parents listening to Englebert, James Last, Jim Reeves, Andy Wiliams, & Abba on the 'record player' - anyone still remember them...? This was my own personal discovery of music - strange roots to start from when I'm mostly in to heavy metal but there ya go yav got to start somewhere I s'pose... Execellent tracks, simple understandable lyrics, great big band music to back up old Engleberts or should I say Arnolds voice. Anyway I would thoroughly recommend this CD, & others by this guy. My kids will probably think I've gone totally insane if they knew I had this CD, but hey, its my choice so what the heck!!

Metal Health
Metal Health
Price: 5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet Riot - Metal Health, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Metal Health (Audio CD)
"Excellent CD from a bygone era, I bought this originally on Vinyl - many years ago when it was first released - 1983!!! Took me right back to those 'younger days' - great times!! The songs on this CD are excellent & I can listen to 'em over & over again! - This album is in my opinion a 'timeless classic' - one to go down in Metal History!! Buy it!!!

GENUINE Samsung 19V 3.16A Original Laptop Adapter / Charger - Includes UK Power Cord - AD-6019 ADP-60ZH AD-6019R CPA09-004A PA-1600-66 APD-60HZ A
Offered by SCREEN AND CHARGERS UK
Price: 9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars GENUINE Samsung 19V 3.16A Original Laptop Adaptor/Charger, 25 Mar 2013
"quality item, better than the one we got with the laptop! Well made & built to last - fit for purpose too!"

The Cassandra Crossing [DVD] [1977]
The Cassandra Crossing [DVD] [1977]
Dvd ~ Sophia Loren
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars "good 'old fashioned' disaster movie", 31 Jan 2012
saw this film years ago when I was but a lad, think it was on one Christmas, good story line I thought, good story then & good now too. My nine year old asked "what century was it made dad?" When I told him that the late Richard Harris also played Albus D in Harry Potter he couldn't believe it!! If you like films from this 'far away' era then this one's for you, also recommend North Sea Hijack, Terror on the Britannia (Juggeranut), 2 Minute Warning, & Rollercoaster - these are the disaster movies that disaster movies are made of!

The Inbetweeners Soundtrack
The Inbetweeners Soundtrack
Offered by Japan-Select
Price: 22.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Puberty Gone Mad!!!, 16 Feb 2011
If you've got the DVD sets of series 1,2, & 3 then you need to buy this 2 CD set. You'll soon recall which song relates to which scenes in the episodes - really good!!!

Highlights from Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds
Highlights from Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds
Price: 4.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeff Wayne - just gets better as we get older!!!, 16 Feb 2011
Another awesome bit of musical genius - this is the edited version of the 2 disc set. Well worth being a part of any W.O.T.W. fans music collection. There are segments on this CD that aren't on the 2 disc set so its good to here the 'edited' version with its extra little snippets to link the music together - BUY IT NOW!!!

Page: 1 | 2