Profile for Val > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Women's Men's Chuck Taylor Style Converze Novelty Slippers Fur Pink Size 37/38
Women's Men's Chuck Taylor Style Converze Novelty Slippers Fur Pink Size 37/38

5.0 out of 5 stars See my previous review, 29 Dec 2013
I liked mine so much I ordered these for my daughter. She loved her pink pair. A tougher sole would be even better.

Converze Chuck Boot Red EU37/38
Converze Chuck Boot Red EU37/38
Offered by Retail Therapy Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funky., 29 Dec 2013
Lovely and cosy round my ankles, yet funky to look at. An inside/outside sole would improve its functionality and practicality. I chose funky RED ones. So much more fun than the usual granny type. I liked them so much I ordered a pink pair as a present for my daughter.

Aidapt Wheelchair Cushion with Memory Foam
Aidapt Wheelchair Cushion with Memory Foam
Offered by MP 1st Class Supplies
Price: 24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great cushion!, 29 Dec 2013
Great but is too deep for my wheelchair, so I ended up looking slightly ridiculous perched on top. Not the fault of the cushion, just mine for not checking its height. Measurements should be on the picture.

Invacare Marina Bath Board
Invacare Marina Bath Board
Offered by Glebe Healthcare & Mobility
Price: 25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket., 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Invacare Marina Bath Board
An absolute godsend. Sturdy but light, it fixes in seconds, and is easy to stow.
I dislike the stark white, and intend to bling it up a bit, with painted flowers.

iPro Rotating 360 Degree Leather Case Cover with Screen Protector and Stylus Pen for iPad 2/3/4 - Blue
Offered by Time2 Direct
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as it looks, 29 Dec 2013
I am delighted with this cover. It is so much more flexible, and lighter than my old one, which was much more expensive. It moves beautifully and stands firm when required. My only criticism is that the stylus has a hole for a chain, which was not supplied, and I can't find anywhere to store it.

Easiyo Ice Cream Kit
Easiyo Ice Cream Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy great ice cream, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Easiyo Ice Cream Kit
See entry for chocolate ice cream mix below. It must be thoroughly mixed till lump free.
Yes I would recommend it.

Easiyo Chocolate Ice Cream Mix
Easiyo Chocolate Ice Cream Mix

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally reliable superb healthy ice cream, 16 Sep 2013
Super healthy ice cream provided you mix it VERY thoroughly till no lumps appear on the whisk. The second stage electric whisking needs to be done in a bowl, NOT in the box provided, as it scratches very easily and becomes harder to clean. Once the technique is mastered the Ice Cream is gorgeous, and not made of pig fat like many well known brands.

AVAX 50DL - Finger Pulse Oximeter - %SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation) & Heart Rate Monitor with Instructions, Lanyard & Carry Case (in RETAIL PACKAGING) - BLUE
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 12 May 2013
It is compact, simple to use and appears to be very accurate, when checked against my Respiratory Nurses own meter.

Master Class 24cm Non-Stick Baking Tray
Master Class 24cm Non-Stick Baking Tray
Price: 5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for two., 12 May 2013
A lovely sturdy, non stick baking tray, perfectly sized for two. I like it so much I may well buy another the same, instead of going larger. Two would fit neatly side by side on an oven shelf.

White Wide Rimmed Side Plates Crockery Dinner Set - 165mm 6.5" (Box 6)
White Wide Rimmed Side Plates Crockery Dinner Set - 165mm 6.5" (Box 6)
Offered by Rinkit Ltd
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tea plates., 12 May 2013
My only criticism is their weight, but with my husband crashing around maybe they need to be. When I originally ordered the wrong size, they were changed very promptly.

Page: 1 | 2