Profile for Puffi > Reviews

Elvis and Ireland
Elvis and Ireland
by Ivor Casey

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Elvis and Ireland (Paperback)
Ever since I was a child, I was fascinated with Elvis. I loved his music and found his personal life fascinating too. I thought that I had read almost everything that had been ever written about this mega star, so you can imagine how I bowled over I was to come across `Elvis and Ireland' by Ivor Casey. Before reading this well researched, well written and beautifully illustrated book, I had no idea that Elvis had any connection with Ireland at all. The author has a wonderful way of telling stories with humour and he definitely knows his stuff. I couldn't put the book down until I had read it from cover to cover. I felt I was sitting in a cafe chatting with an old friend, only when I was leaving, instead of being satiated with caffeine, I was filled with numerous stories and facts about Elvis that I never knew before...
I would definitely recommend everyone to purchase at least three copies of this fabulous book: One to keep in your bookshelf and the other two to be given away as gifts.