Profile for K. Mudway > Reviews

White Rose Glitter Net Hair Flower Accessory Bridesmaid Weddings Beak Clip
White Rose Glitter Net Hair Flower Accessory Bridesmaid Weddings Beak Clip
Offered by AllsortsAccessoriesUK

1.0 out of 5 stars Squashed and yellow glue stains., 30 Dec. 2015
This product was squashed and poorly made. When it has been glued together the glue has gone onto the edges of the flowers and has turned yellow. It is a very untidy and dirty looking example. I did not expect much as it was so cheap but it was not even able to be fixed to a decent standard. Waste of money not worth the postage to return it.

Toshiba Satellite C855-18U 15.6-inch Laptop (Red) (Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5/3.1GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, USB 3.0, Windows 7 Home Premium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Had my lovely laptop 2 years now and love it. It looks great, 5 Oct. 2014
Had my lovely laptop 2 years now and love it. It looks great, and so far have had no issues. Using it right now! Great for everyday general use and planning and preparing resources, as I'm a teacher.

Stack-a-Doodle Crayon Set - 13 Crayons
Stack-a-Doodle Crayon Set - 13 Crayons
Offered by C.P Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! You do have to choose to stack or ..., 5 Oct. 2014
Awesome! You do have to choose to stack or draw though as once you draw they get harder to stack.

Caldene Girl's Three Tech Jodhpur - Navy Blue, 28 Inch
Caldene Girl's Three Tech Jodhpur - Navy Blue, 28 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this brand, 5 Oct. 2014
Love this brand. Closest I could get to my old pair. Great material and longevity. My old pair must be 6 or 7 years old, washed weekly to fortnightly and still going well! They have a nice amount of stretch to them so I tend to get a size smaller, where as due to my large hips and small waist I otherwise have to get a much larger size, with these I can just order my waist size.

Meadow RP Silver Small Patterned Stick Pendant Decorated with CZ Dragonfly on 46cm Chain

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like it. But it does look like a crucifix ..., 5 Oct. 2014
I really like it. But it does look like a crucifix unless close up, which may be great for some! But did lead to awkward questions when I had to explain it was a dragonfly...

Magneat Headphone Cable Organizer 108 - Red
Magneat Headphone Cable Organizer 108 - Red

3.0 out of 5 stars But I'm sure it would be fine if you want it to clip to your top ..., 5 Oct. 2014
Wasn't really what I wanted. Quite a small inner part around which to wrap. I had wanted a wider thing so it wouldn't crumple the cable. Wasn't what I needed. But I'm sure it would be fine if you want it to clip to your top as advertised.

Jago ENTS-01 Juicer Machine 850 Watts
Jago ENTS-01 Juicer Machine 850 Watts

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy enough to clean, 5 Oct. 2014
Works really well for celery and apple juice. Fairly dry pulp unless using beetroot for example. Harder fruits it does well on, softer ones it's a bit quick for and they get flung out before drained in the spinner. Easy enough to clean. No issues so far and used it about 15-20times. Don't forget your EU to UK adaptor.

eBags Lunch Cooler (Black)
eBags Lunch Cooler (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars smart but functional, 5 Oct. 2014
Just what I wanted, smart but functional.

Green Hydration Pack Water Rucksack Backpack Cycling Bladder Bag Hiking Climbing Pouch(Hydration Bladder NOT Included)
Offered by G-SUN1

4.0 out of 5 stars Was right for what I wanted. Plasticy/foamy straps but ..., 5 Oct. 2014
Was right for what I wanted. Plasticy/foamy straps but lightweight. No way to fasten flap? I thought there would be a toggle but it just flaps over the zipped part.

Renata 329 Mercury Free 1.55 Volt Watch Battery Replaces SR731SW