Profile for Dolly Lewinson > Reviews

Content by Dolly Lewinson

Dolly Lewinson "Complusive" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
12 x Permanent Double Sided Adhesive Tape Roller Pen
12 x Permanent Double Sided Adhesive Tape Roller Pen
Offered by CraftPrice

3.0 out of 5 stars just OK, 23 Oct 2013
The quantity is there 12, but there not much in each, I can say I got about two cards out of it. Very, very little content. Don’t know if I will buy this again
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2013 10:49 AM GMT

Sakura Pearl High Lustre Black 8.5 mm Teardrop Freshwater Pearl Sterling Silver 925 Creole Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but..., 23 Oct 2013
Thought it would be bigger. If you like small and dainty then this is for you. A little perplexed at the total cost including in the end the delivery thought I was getting a real deal then I saw the total ( too late) it was also a gift which I had to send away, so no chance to change my mind and return the item. (just watch out for the VAT and the over inflated postage cost
Item(s) Subtotal: £14.22 Postage & Packing:£5.01-----total before VAT: £19.23 VAT:£3.84 -----Total: £23.07

Stainless Steel Wall Hanger 5 Hooks Deluxe Chrome Clothes Hat Coat Holder Rack
Stainless Steel Wall Hanger 5 Hooks Deluxe Chrome Clothes Hat Coat Holder Rack
Offered by Micro Trader

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit too small, 10 Sep 2013
No size given ( or did I miss it?) it is just over 12" not suitable for me. More suited to the back of a door. I wanted it for the hallway. returned it.

925 Sterling Silver Lever back earrings set with sparkling Swarovski crystal stones. Gift Box. Made in England. Beautiful jewellery for very special people.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 10 Sep 2013
OK to look at, the size is very small - suitable for a childs ears. I bought one as a gift and one for myself. I have meaty lobes. Guess they will also have to given as gift.

Satin Stainless Steel Door Knob Set - Entrance (Key Locking)
Satin Stainless Steel Door Knob Set - Entrance (Key Locking)
Offered by Comyn Ching Architectural Hardware

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 10 Sep 2013
Thought they were going to be doddle to fit. not so, it looks like I have to get a chippy in to fit them.

The Soloist [DVD]
The Soloist [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jamie Foxx
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars Movie was OK, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Soloist [DVD] (DVD)
The movie was OK as a story line goes. the only problem is it froze in the middle of the movie.

26" 18" Aero FLAT Windscreen Front Wiper Blades Nissan Almera Tino 2000 ON
26" 18" Aero FLAT Windscreen Front Wiper Blades Nissan Almera Tino 2000 ON
Offered by AP Motor Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 27 Aug 2013
It does the job. so there is very little I can say, I needed in rush, aand I got just in time

Ipod and Iphone 5 iphone 4 4s to Car Aux Cable 3.5mm jack Stereo Plug to 3.5mm jack Stereo Plug 1.0M BY JUST GENUINE
Offered by Frilioth

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 27 Aug 2013
FOR THE PRICE, DOES THE JOB. THE ONLY THING IS ONE END IS COMING LOOSE...WHAT CAN YOU SAY FOR THE MONEY

Masterplug LDCC2513/4BL 25m 4 Socket 13 Amp Open Cable Reel with Thermal Cut Out and Reset Button

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 23 Aug 2013
What can I say about the Master plug. Does the job and well worth it. only had the opportunity to used it once.

Obsessed [DVD]
Obsessed [DVD]
Dvd ~ Beyoncé Knowles
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Obsessed [DVD] (DVD)
Good enough quality as for the film plot. mmm I’ll watch it again some time ( a long time from now) when it's raining and I've run of out films or TV programs to watch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6