Profile for Martin > Reviews

Content by Martin

Martin (SE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Unique Korean Vintage Style Fashion UNISEX Casual Travel School Shoulder Backpack bag with laptop Lining 41cm*31cm*17cm (Red)
Offered by HotStyle Official

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality was a bit of a letdown given the old price. Recommend at this price., 6 July 2014
Given it's old price and the rave reviews my expectations were a bit high and I thought I made a bargain while ordering. It's a decent looking backpack and to the new price I would very much recommend it as long as everyone knows it feel a bit cheap. The sewing is a bit sub par and the leather details too. Pretty comfortable and I like the style that could be greatly improved by having a less stupid sticker. I ended up buying another expensive backpack which is a shame because I actually preferred the design of this one..
Still an original and pretty decent backpack.

Continental Travel Adaptor Use your UK charger / Travel Appliance within Europe / Germany / France / Belgium / Turkey etc

4.0 out of 5 stars Works.. not for permanent use though.., 6 July 2014
It does what it supposed to and the quality seems better than most being sold cheaply on Amazon. Wouldn't feel confident to keep it plugged in at all times though since no EC marking and it's a bit open and not sufficiently covered. Still better than the one I bought for a friend so I give it 4 stars.

Hario Cold Brew Mizudashi Coffee Pot with Integral Filter, Pack of 1
Hario Cold Brew Mizudashi Coffee Pot with Integral Filter, Pack of 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet sweet cold brew coffee.., 6 July 2014
Been using my french bistro press to make cold brew coffee for a long time, this is a major improvement. I like the design and the filter is letting very little coffee ground through while quickly brewing the coffee. Removing the filter when the coffee is done gives a pot of nice cold brew coffee that keeps for days. During warm summer days this is my everyday luxury with som milk and Agave nectar for sweetness.
Only Japanese instructions but it's easy to understand the pictures.

Alan Paine Men's Cashmere Scarf  Black One Size
Alan Paine Men's Cashmere Scarf Black One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the soft feel..., 6 Mar. 2014
I've been eyeing a cashmere scarf for some time and given how much I've liked Alan Paine before I ordered this unsighted. First I'd like to say it's not the typical very thin and light cashmere scarf you would wear to a suit/smoking/tuxedo but rather a warm scarf for the cold winter. It's not the highest quality but it's thick and rich and not so much woven as a felt. Difficult to explain.
It's very soft and my GF wants to steal it. Having a bit of a beard will wear on it since cashmere is sensitive.
If I would buy another one I would probably buy merino instead since it's more durable but I'm still very happy about this one.

Titan 2 Piece luggage Set 2 Armoura, black
Titan 2 Piece luggage Set 2 Armoura, black
Offered by Styleshop24 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish luggage at pretty good price..., 6 Mar. 2014
I'm very happy with it after buying it with a bit of discount. I needed a bigger trolley and I got two for the same price I had expected. Titan is known for the quality and even though this one feels less solid and slightly lower finish it's still a light and nice material and works well enough. I've gotten several jealous glares and it still looks good after a few trips.
The wheels doesn't feel as good as I would like after having heavy luggage and dragging along curbs. Still works fine though and rolling very smooth indoors.
For a good price choice I would certainly recommend.

Coolerguys Dual 80mm USB Fan Set with Grills
Coolerguys Dual 80mm USB Fan Set with Grills

4.0 out of 5 stars Would be five stars if it wasn't for the crappy foam feet, 28 Feb. 2014
Quite, quality fans that you can plug into any USB for power. I use them to increase the air flow and get heat out. You get exactly what you see and I could find a dozen uses for them. For my purpose I just wanted to put them directly on the floor and here's the only drawback for the package. I got lousy foam feet with bad glue that doesn't stick with a bit vibrating sound due to this.
Not a big problem just took me a bit longer to find replacement feet. You can also attach them by screws.

Neti pot - plastic, White
Neti pot - plastic, White
Offered by Amazing Health

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price performance for cleaning your nasal cavities, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Neti pot - plastic, White
Have used another one before when having colds and it has often helped despite being a uncomfortable experience.
This one is a lot cheaper than the rest. The reasons are that it is smaller, not so good finish for the plastics and the pipe works but I prefer the ones I've used before.
Still a solid recommend as long as the plastic is not bad for your helf. Comes with very little information.

BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - 3 Pack
BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - 3 Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Refill - does exactly what you expect, 28 Feb. 2014
Bought it for the Brita. Not much to say except:
Easy to change. Works fine. A bit expensive but good. Will buy again.

Braun Oral-B Triumph 5000 Five-Mode Power Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide
Braun Oral-B Triumph 5000 Five-Mode Power Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide
Offered by The-toothbrushes

5.0 out of 5 stars Creme de la creme and great feedback and motivation, 19 Feb. 2014
It's a great toothbrush, especially if you need feedback or motivation to use it. Bought it as a gift after having colleagues raving about it.
More options than I can care for, but good quality and the wireless display is great for motivation. Warning if you pressure to high.
It's a pleasure to hold and comes in a nice package. Unfortunately it got stolen in a burglary so my GF never got much use from it. Still I guess if even a thief with bad teeth sees the use of it it's a good product.
Expensive but great.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 3000 Three-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Offered by Toothbrush Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Mid-range and average, 19 Feb. 2014
Being a electric toothbrush user since ages I'm an advocate. From thinking it's for lazy people to being converted after the smooth feel of very clean teeth.
I've been sticking to Oral-B the whole time but mostly using the simpler models. Built to last it was only the batteries making me change. This time I went mid range since they've become cheaper but it seems to be at a price in quality. Still good considering the price and the accessories.
The one thing I haven't been able to get over is one button does it all. It means all the different modes is controlled by the same button; on normal, mode2, mode3, off. It's annoying and still I forget it when I'm still sleepy or very tired and put it out my mouth in mode2. The result being tooth paste sprayed in my face and bathroom mirror. Who designed this?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3