Profile for LuLuNew > Reviews

OPI Pussy Galore Nail Polish/Lacquer - Bond Girls Liquid Sand Collection 2013
OPI Pussy Galore Nail Polish/Lacquer - Bond Girls Liquid Sand Collection 2013
Offered by SHAINDY'S BEAUTY

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby pink liquid sands polish., 13 Sep 2014
Love liquid sands nail polish. This one is not quite as striking as the darker polishes but is a very pretty baby pink for when one wants a paler colour. They last on the nails for ages and are so easy to apply. I don't have a problem removing them, but knew what to expect and make sure the removal pads are really soaked.

TRUYOO Crystal Glass Nail File Manicure Pedicure Art Files Pink with Hard Case - Pink Rose
Offered by Yoobox ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not practical, 13 Sep 2014
Very pretty nail file. Doesn't file my nails very well so I am disappointed. It can be used just to neaten the edges of my nails but not for propr shaping like a Layton Denny file.

About Eyes SR509 400 UV Protection Bifocal Reading Sunglasses - Strength +2.50 with Colour Coordinated Pouch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sun reading glasses, 26 May 2014
Very pleased with these sun reading glasses! Recently used them on holiday they were very useful as the sun did shine! Good value for money as the pair I bought last year cost me £30 from boots and went to use them this year and they had broken.

Eyelevel Sherry 1 Shield Women's Sunglasses Rose One Size
Eyelevel Sherry 1 Shield Women's Sunglasses Rose One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish sunglasses, 25 April 2014
Very pleased with theses sunglasses. Have only worn them a couple of times as we aren't getting enough sunshine yet. They are comfortable and stylish. The only reason I dropped a star is because they do feel slightly cheap, but for under a tenner I am not complaining. I don't like to pay a lot for sunglasses in case I lose or break them!

Color Club Nail Lacquer Halo Hues, Miss Bliss Number 998 15 ml
Color Club Nail Lacquer Halo Hues, Miss Bliss Number 998 15 ml
Offered by ADKNAILS

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful effects, 14 Feb 2014
This is a really gorgeous nail polish, can't stop admiring it. When the sun shines on the nails they transform into glittering diamonds. Will be purchasing more colour club holo graphics. The hardest part is which shade to purchase next, will not rest til have them all. The nail Polish arrived quickly and was well packed.

10 Pack + 5PK Fresheners Paper Dust Double Filtration Bags Compatible with Numatic Henry Vacuum Cleaners
Offered by L.M Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Henry dustbags, 8 Feb 2014
These arrived very quickly. Have used them before and always satisfied with the quality and they are excellent value for money. Not much else you can say about dust bags.

Opi Nail Polish Can'T Let Go Nl - M47
Opi Nail Polish Can'T Let Go Nl - M47
Offered by nailfantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 10 Jan 2014
What a beautiful Nail Polish! I love the colour, a lovely deep purple and even the texture, I don't usually like a textured feel to my nails but I do like this! I might use a top coat after a few days, I will use Nail Envy as it does protect the Nails. Am not too worried about removal as I will make sure I soak my nails in Polish remover before I attempt to remove it, glitter polishes are always hard to remove, but this polish will be well worth it as my nails look lovely! I now want to buy more in this range. I am a big fan of OPI I find their Nail Polishes wear really well and last ages.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 10 Jan 2014
I usually purchase these on the high street where they are expensive. Was very pleased to find them cheaper online as my husband uses them for work and gets through loads.

Knit Your Own Cat: Easy-To-Follow Patterns for 16 Frisky Felines
Knit Your Own Cat: Easy-To-Follow Patterns for 16 Frisky Felines
by Sally Muir

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute pictures!, 10 Jan 2014
This is a lovely book. Bought as a present for my daughter who is mad on cats and knitting. It was great to find a product that combined both and she was very pleased with it.

SWT Modern 20 Cell Closet Drawer Divider Storage Organiser Box --- Great for Short Headband / Underwear / Tie / Sock --- Random Colour
Offered by Well-Goal

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy Drawers., 10 Jan 2014
Have now purchased 4 of these. They are really great for socks and underwear. We have very tidy drawers now and it makes it so easy to pack the washing away. Super Idea!

Page: 1 | 2