Profile for LuLuNew > Reviews

China Glaze Nail Polish - Watermelon Rind 14ml
China Glaze Nail Polish - Watermelon Rind 14ml
Offered by NailPolishDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars China Glaze does it again!, 27 Dec. 2015
Lovely Colour Nail Polish! I did need 3 coats though to obtain the lovely deep shade as in the photograph, which incidentally is practically the exact colour. It is also wearing quite well although I have used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri as my top coat. The polish arrived very quickly within a couple of days and was well packaged!!

China Glaze Nail Polish, Check Out The Silver Fox 14 ml
China Glaze Nail Polish, Check Out The Silver Fox 14 ml
Offered by NailPolishDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous nail polish, 9 Dec. 2015
This is a lovely colour polish! I had been looking for a silver for a while and am so pleased with this one. It amazingly covers in one coat! I have used Sally Hansen Insta-dri as a top coat and am expecting it to last for a week. I usually only wear opi which is more expensive, if this polish lasts the week I'll be a convert to china glaze!

Clarks Carousel Ride, Womens Ballet Flats, Black (Black Pat), 8 UK
Clarks Carousel Ride, Womens Ballet Flats, Black (Black Pat), 8 UK
Offered by Bells Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish comfiest go to shoes!, 20 Aug. 2015
I love these shoes. I own a pair I bought 2 seasons ago and they are so comfi. I wanted to make sure I had a pair in reserve for when these wear out, although when I put the new ones next to the old you could barely tell the difference they have worn very well.

O.P.I Nail Lacquer - Do you Lilac it?
O.P.I Nail Lacquer - Do you Lilac it?

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lilac, 4 April 2015
Lovely colour polish but goes on a little bit streaky.

OPI - Designer Series - DS Extravagance (15ml)
OPI - Designer Series - DS Extravagance (15ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Georgeous colour!, 4 April 2015
Love this nail polish! Goes on like a dream! Love the gold sparkle! Easy to remove too!

OPI - Fifty Shades of Grey Collection - Embrace The Gray - 0.5oz / 15ml
OPI - Fifty Shades of Grey Collection - Embrace The Gray - 0.5oz / 15ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 4 April 2015
Not quite up to the usual opi standard, quite hard to apply and a bit streaky.

OPI Pussy Galore Nail Polish/Lacquer - Bond Girls Liquid Sand Collection 2013
OPI Pussy Galore Nail Polish/Lacquer - Bond Girls Liquid Sand Collection 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby pink liquid sands polish., 13 Sept. 2014
Love liquid sands nail polish. This one is not quite as striking as the darker polishes but is a very pretty baby pink for when one wants a paler colour. They last on the nails for ages and are so easy to apply. I don't have a problem removing them, but knew what to expect and make sure the removal pads are really soaked.

TRUYOO Crystal Glass Nail File Manicure Pedicure Art Files Pink with Hard Case - Pink Rose
Offered by Yoobox ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not practical, 13 Sept. 2014
Very pretty nail file. Doesn't file my nails very well so I am disappointed. It can be used just to neaten the edges of my nails but not for propr shaping like a Layton Denny file.

About Eyes SR509 400 UV Protection Bifocal Reading Sunglasses - Strength +2.50 with Colour Coordinated Pouch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sun reading glasses, 26 May 2014
Very pleased with these sun reading glasses! Recently used them on holiday they were very useful as the sun did shine! Good value for money as the pair I bought last year cost me £30 from boots and went to use them this year and they had broken.

Eyelevel Sherry 1 Shield Women's Sunglasses Rose One Size
Eyelevel Sherry 1 Shield Women's Sunglasses Rose One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish sunglasses, 25 April 2014
Very pleased with theses sunglasses. Have only worn them a couple of times as we aren't getting enough sunshine yet. They are comfortable and stylish. The only reason I dropped a star is because they do feel slightly cheap, but for under a tenner I am not complaining. I don't like to pay a lot for sunglasses in case I lose or break them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3