Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic The Hedgehog
Price: 1.86

3.0 out of 5 stars i enjoy it, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sonic The Hedgehog (App)
I found the controls a bit slow to respond but I still really enjoyed this game and I'm still happy with it.

Twas the Night before Christmas A Visit from St. Nicholas
Twas the Night before Christmas A Visit from St. Nicholas
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Dec 2013
Just magical.
Love this some much. Just read it to me son for the first time. I didn't think he could get any more excite about Santa come, but he has.

Life... With No Breaks: A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Memoir
Life... With No Breaks: A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Memoir
Price: 1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting idea for a book, 1 Sep 2013
When I saw this book on free download I thought it was worth a go as it sounded an interesting idea for a book. However, after reading 30%, which I believe is enough to say I've given it a good try, I just can't read anymore. (In fairness I almost stopped reading long before, just after the 1st story the author shares).

The main reason I've stopped reading is at the beginning of the book, Nick basically says that he hates the self deprecating arty type. Then goes onto write, what seems to me to be at least two large sections putting him self down like the tortured arty types he said he wasn't.

I'm feel disappointed as I really wanted to like this book, but I just can't.

I would like to say that even though I do not like Nicks writing, I do like his interesting concepts for books, so I may still give one of his other books a go.

Where's Your Caravan?: My Life on Football's B-Roads
Where's Your Caravan?: My Life on Football's B-Roads
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Aug 2013
When I downloaded this book, I had know idea who Chris Hargeaves was. I was football fan who need a new read (and I liked the title).

Chris's story is brilliant, funny and at times very exciting and emotional. Best of all, Chris lets you in to whole of a player outside of the football bubble.

It's great to read about players who aren't on stupid money and doing because they love the game, no matter what league their in.

Chris, if you do read this reviews, please accept my thanks as you have reminded how I love the game too.

Is It Just Me?
Is It Just Me?
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it a lot., 28 July 2013
This review is from: Is It Just Me? (Kindle Edition)
I like all on Miranda's work on the tv, so I thought why not try this. And I'm very glad I did. It's just like reading along with her as she writes the latest script for her sitcom.
As I said in the review title, I liked it a lot and would recommend this book to everyone (that said, I did find the chapter about relationships, though funny, is a little weird). There are situations in this book everyone can relate to.

Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII Clear S-Line Gel Silicone Case + Screen Protector & Sock
Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII Clear S-Line Gel Silicone Case + Screen Protector & Sock
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD
Price: 1.55

3.0 out of 5 stars very good quality product for the price, 11 July 2013
the cover fits my S3 very well i.e. tight fit to phne and all the openings for connections and camera etc line up. the package i received also came with a stylis pen which i was not expecting. the phone sock cover however started off a good fit but after only a couple if days its already becoming lose and such a good fit. my delviery did arrive a few days late but the seller dealt with this issue very well and promptly. overall i thought 3/5 was fair as parts of the package are very good and other are not.

Graffiti On The Train
Graffiti On The Train
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Getting back to the original sound, 18 Mar 2013
For me, this album is a return to the original stereophonics sound and feel on the first two albums with J.E.E.P thrown in the mix. Its a bit slow and could maybe do with a big driving rock tune but overall liked it.

Orangey the Goldfish (Book 1)
Orangey the Goldfish (Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Mar 2013
Very nice picture book. My 4 year old loves it. It's a simple story with interesting art work. Love it

Blue Executive Multi Function Standby Case for the New Kindle Fire HD 7" Tablet 16GB or 32GB with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature + Screen Protector + Capacitive Stylus Pen
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS
Price: 34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, 4 Mar 2013
This is my 2nd kindle case in a month of owning my device. This one at least fits the kindle Unlike the more expensive case I had first.

Pros - the rotating function is very useful. Also the material quality and finish very nice. Kindle fire hd fits exactly like it should (centrally in the screen opening).

Cons - I've been using this every day for a couple of weeks now and everything has become a bit loose. In the beginning the material was stiff enough the hold the kindle in all positions but now it can only really hold 2 out of the 6. Also the rotation is so loose it a bit annoying when you just holding it. It just slips about in your hand.

Overall - in my experience, this product does exactly what it should and is better than other after market case out there which are considerably more. Quality of materials and finish are good for the money. However, I think you get what you pay for when it comes to the useful life as a stand.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, 18 Feb 2013
The title f this review says it all. What this is a story history of the 20th century through the live of one charming and witty guy.