Profile for T > Reviews

Content by T

T

Nutrismartworld Anti-ageing Rice-derived Phytoceramides with Ceramide-PCD® from ORYZA. With Anti-oxidant Vitamins A, C, D and E for Skin Cell Rejuvenation and Hydration (Wheat & Gluten Free!) 1 month supply.
Offered by Nutrismartworld Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars i can see a real improvement., 6 Oct 2014
This product has made a significant improvement to my finger nails which were peeling, splitting & breaking, my gp said they were "dry". I have tried other topical products in the past with limited success. After taking Phytoceramides for 2 months I can see a significant improvement, my nails are not peeling splitting or breaking any where near as much as they were, and are much stronger. I will be continuing to take these capsules.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2014 3:31 PM BST

The Thinking Woman's Guide to Real Magic
The Thinking Woman's Guide to Real Magic

5.0 out of 5 stars refreshingly different, 19 Jun 2014
A very enjoyable book that I am confident will stand up to being re read. I found it unique and refreshingly different, and I look forward to more books from this author.

BURY THE WITCH: Book 10 (Detective Marcella Witch's Series)
BURY THE WITCH: Book 10 (Detective Marcella Witch's Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars cant wait for the next book., 6 May 2014
These books are so engaging and I find them difficult to put down & miss the characters when I've finished a story, the attention to detail is fantastic, every emotion is expressed by the characters making them well rounded & very believable whuch adds to the books. So looking forward to the next installment in the lives of what have become "friends"

The Language of Spells
The Language of Spells

5.0 out of 5 stars a very good read,, 6 May 2014
I found this compulsive reading, the story is engaging, the characters are believable, and it is on my re readable list.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Ink Blue  [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Ink Blue [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars this is so cool, 22 Jun 2013
This cover looks and feels lovely & as well as protecting my Kindle, it also wakes it up and sends it to sleep when I close it!

Kindle Paperwhite 3G, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Free 3G + Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindles have got even better!, 22 Jun 2013
This is such a lovely Kindle to handle and so easy to use, it make reading even more of a pleasure than it was on my "old" kindle