Profile for PalmaMultimedia > Reviews

160 LED CN-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Digital Camera / Camcorder Video
160 LED CN-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Digital Camera / Camcorder Video
Offered by Fas Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars LED light 160 LED CN-160, 24 Feb 2013
I received this light a few days after ordering and I was immediately impressed by the light and filters that came with it. The fact that it works on different types of battery is a major plus, I'm using the batteries from my Sony SR11.
It is light, in weight and the light it gives is soft and bright. There's also a tester built in and the dimmer is smooth to operate.
I haven't used it on a project as yet but it's obvious that this light will give great illumination to the darkest of scenes both for video and photography.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of Glide Gear, 12 Feb 2013
After taking ages to design and build my own - which worked but wasn't solid enough or that good looking; I decided to buy a real slider.
I had researched every track, motorised and manual but wanted something more portable and smaller than what was on offer. I finally found the Glide Gear track on a YouTube review [...] . I bought a cheap [ but workable ] mini ball head fitting BestDealUK 360 Degree Mini Ball Head For Camera And Tripod Ballhead Stand and attached the rig to the top of my trusty motorized tripod head. Hague Remote Pan & Tilt Power Head The results were less than pleasing originally as the track appeared to bit a bit stiff but a few minutes running it backwards and forwards soon fixed that and now I have a great slider system that is very portable.
I spent a while perfecting the technique of keeping the camera movement steady from start to finish [ a little Zen goes a long way ] and now I'm very pleased with the results. The trick I believe is the slower the better as doing a 'Brmmm Brmmm' up and down the track leads to all sorts of problems.

GoPro Flat Lens Housing
GoPro Flat Lens Housing

5.0 out of 5 stars Underwater heaven, 15 Sep 2012
After using the Gopro for a year or so I was initially disapointed about the underwater quality however that has all changed with the flat housing. I used it first time out of the box on a recent sailing holiday. Above and below the water the images are great and I'm looking forward to it's next outing. Not seeing the LED readout on the front of the camera can be a pain until you find your 'workflow' and then it's fine.