Profile for Siggy > Reviews

Royal Blood [VINYL]
Royal Blood [VINYL]
Offered by Sent2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Royal Blood [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Seriously amazing album for anyone who likes a mix of hard rock and classic rock music!

Reflektor [Double Gatefold] [VINYL]
Reflektor [Double Gatefold] [VINYL]

4.0 out of 5 stars Not their best album but that doesn't mean it's bad, 12 Nov. 2014
I don't know what I was expecting, but definitely it wasn't this! Not their best album but that doesn't mean it's bad! I like it, just find it hard to believe it's AF!

The Suburbs [VINYL]
The Suburbs [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Suburbs [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Catchy tunes all over, really lovely album, been listening it loads.

Funeral [VINYL]
Funeral [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant album. I love it even though it's too ..., 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Funeral [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Brilliant album. I love it even though it's too dull for a hard rock fan, still the music and lyrics are from another planet!

Neon Bible [VINYL]
Neon Bible [VINYL]

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as other albums, 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Neon Bible [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Not as great as other albums, kind of feels like an experiment trying to not sound like Funeral but having not found the way like in Suburbs yet. Worth listening, just hard to appreciate it as much when you know AF have done so much better in other albums! :-)

Shocksock - HTC One Max Bike / Golf Cart Holder Water-Resistant Outdoors Case with Adjustable Strap Mount
Offered by Terrapin Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased that I can record my cycling sessions without missing ..., 12 Nov. 2014
Fits perfectly my HTC One max and touch works on it! Went out cycling with it on a rainy day and it worked wonders! Same when it was sunny, no glare whatsoever! Really pleased that I can record my cycling sessions without missing parts thanks to poor GPS reception!

Sonic Highways [VINYL]
Sonic Highways [VINYL]
Offered by wmdservices

2.0 out of 5 stars but I have to admit I was not expecting it to be that bad. Lots of random noise and lack of melody ..., 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Sonic Highways [VINYL] (Vinyl)
I didn't know what to expect as I am not a FF core fan, but I have to admit I was not expecting it to be that bad. Lots of random noise and lack of melody in most parts.

I'll be listening to it a couple more times just in case I missed something but I very much doubt it, feels like a waste of £17 and space in my vinyl collection atm..

Caustic Love [VINYL]
Caustic Love [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Doors meet Janis Joplin...?, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Caustic Love [VINYL] (Vinyl)
I liked this album very much as I am a big fan of this kind of slow and depressing quality music!

32nd® Shock Proof defender heavy duty dual case cover for HTC One Max (T6) + screen protector, cleaning cloth and touch stylus - Purple
Offered by 32ndShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case and accessories!, 16 May 2014
The case is extremely easy to fit and does the job perfectly!

I have a 16 month old baby that keeps banging the phone constantly, so this case keeps it safe!

The stylus is in the shape of a 3.5mm jack which means it can be stored at the headphones which is very handy as it's small and easy to misplace!

HTC Car Kit Cradle for HTC One Max
HTC Car Kit Cradle for HTC One Max
Offered by SWH DIRECT LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job..ish, 16 May 2014
I would love to give it 5 stars but it is impossible when I have a 4 year old car and the charger won't fit because it's too short.

That resulted in me having to use a generic one I had lying around which is not as good as the original but at least it's long enough to be able to charge my phone from the cigarette lighter! So although the base is doing a great job I can't say the same about the charger which is sitting in a corner of my living room gathering dust!

Page: 1 | 2