Profile for afshana chawdoury > Reviews

The Rose That Grew from Concrete
The Rose That Grew from Concrete
by Tupac Shakur

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and raw, 13 May 2014
Tupac has this spirit that is so alive and fierce, he truly has the soul and spirit of a poet. I wasn't expecting tupac's poetry to touch as it did so suddenly but as I received it and was flicking through it, the poem for jada caught my attention and when I read it... I was blown away at how he captured truly loving some one with everything you are. It felt like love, read like love and was written when he was truly in love. I almost felt connected to him, it was just incredible piece of writing. Even though, he has this (almost) child-like way and un-academic way of writing, it is so wise, so beautiful, so profound. I always thought he was one of the best poets in history ever, but felt almost embarrassed to announce it, especially to English tutors and fellow classmates but now after reading this I will say it loud and recommend it to everyone.

If you thought he was the greatest hip hop artist because of his way with words and profound perspectives and the way he makes everything beautiful. You will not regret reading this, it will take you to another level of appreciation for him and poetry.

To Kill A Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary Edition
To Kill A Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary Edition
by Harper Lee
Price: 3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written, 13 May 2014
Beautifully written in the way it's so full of fiercely youthful spirit and so profound (for a lack of a better word, profoundly sweet). It touches my heart even thinking about it, it will stay with me for a long time, if not all my life. Now, I know why it's in the list of 100 greatest novels of all time.

AQA Psychology B AS: Student's Book (Aqa As Level)
AQA Psychology B AS: Student's Book (Aqa As Level)
by Mark Billingham
Price: 9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost new and all you need, 11 Nov 2013
It was a used product but looked new. Everything is there and perfect. This book is so ridiculously good for studying psychology AS for AQA. My tutor specifically recommended this book and told my class to buy it, because everything she is teaching is there and little extra. It's easy to read and easy to access in the layout, with not too much information to confuse you, even though everything you need to know is there.