Profile for Z. Sargent > Reviews

Content by Z. Sargent

Z. Sargent (The Netherlands)

Spearmark Stay Fit Deluxe Cereal Kit
Spearmark Stay Fit Deluxe Cereal Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't leak, 20 Nov 2012
After reading the review on this I was worried it would leak, but it doesn't. It's been upside down in my bag on the way to work and not a drop out of it. The only time I had a problem was when I cross-threaded the lid. But now I make sure to check that before leaving home. All in all a great product.

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
by Dave Myers

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ideal Cookbook, 6 Aug 2012
My copy arrived last Thursday and I think I've cooked every meal we've had since then from this cookbook, it's wonderful, my husband and I have very different diet needs (I need to loose weight, he doesn't) so finding meals that suited both of us was a real challange. The recipes are easy to follow and delicous.Si & Dave have cooked all over the world and their experience really shows through in the flavours of the dishes. So far I've cooked the Ginger Chilli Salmon, the poached eggs and bacon, the chicken korma, the lemon and blueberry fairy cakes and the cheese & leek pasties, I've only had the book 4 days. I can now cook meals which help me loose weight and that my husband will enjoy. Would recommend this book to everyone!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2012 6:18 PM BST