Profile for Lukasz R. > Reviews

Content by Lukasz R.

Lukasz R. (London, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
EcoAir ECO8P 8000 BTU Portable Air Conditioning Unit Cooling Only
EcoAir ECO8P 8000 BTU Portable Air Conditioning Unit Cooling Only

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine for a room or 1 bed flat ( as ..., 7 Aug. 2015
Works just fine for a room or 1 bed flat ( as in my case ). Helped me with survival any 'working from home' when there's 25+ outside as my windows are on the south side of the building.

Authentic RDX Gel Weight lifting Fitness Training Gloves Gym Workout, Medium
Authentic RDX Gel Weight lifting Fitness Training Gloves Gym Workout, Medium
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars ... unfortunately I've lost mine somewhere ) and I simply love them so much I don't want to work out ..., 7 Aug. 2015
It's actually 3rd pair since my gym journey started and 2nd pair this year ( unfortunately I've lost mine somewhere ) and I simply love them so much I don't want to work out without :) They provide fantastic grip, but - as I'm IT guy - also prevent any damage to your hands ( especially while lifting ). Simply must have.

Smatree Replacement battery (2-Pack) and 3-Channel charger + USB Cord for Gopro Hero 4 Camera Camcorder
Offered by Kumu-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff - makes my GoPro always ready, 4 May 2015
Great stuff - makes my GoPro always ready, no matter what. Before I've got it - I used to charge GoPro using its USB port and a cable. It was a bad idea especially with my GoPro 3 black edition which USB port simply felt off after 1.5 years of almost everyday usage. Anyways - now I have 3 batteries, always ready for me and recording all my trips. Absolutely must have accessory :)

GoPro HERO4 BLACK
GoPro HERO4 BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Forced upgrade to GP4 after my GP3 black edition USB ..., 4 May 2015
This review is from: GoPro HERO4 BLACK (Camera)
Forced upgrade to GP4 after my GP3 black edition USB port literally felt off the camera. Just as a precaution - this time I use external charger together with memory card reader and not using USB port. Just in case :)

XCSOURCE¬ Monopod Diving Floaty Floating Hand Grip Handle + Screw + Wrist Strap Accessory Float For Gopro Hero 2 3 3+ (Yellow)
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for GoPro - makes jumping to the pool and recording literally everything so fun!: ) Pretty good quality so I wasn't .., 4 May 2015
Spent one holidays last year with it. Must have for GoPro - makes jumping to the pool and recording literally everything so fun! :) Pretty good quality so I wasn't afraid of loosing neither GP3 or GP4 with it.

Bioguard Surgical Hand Gel With Clip & Reel 50ml
Bioguard Surgical Hand Gel With Clip & Reel 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Using it few times a day for past 4 years ..., 4 May 2015
Using it few times a day for past 4 years or so. Definitely must have.. Everywhere. Lately - got myself a 3pack for upcoming trip to Egypt. Feeling much safer with it.

Absolute Aromas Relaxation Himalayan Bath Salt
Absolute Aromas Relaxation Himalayan Bath Salt

4.0 out of 5 stars I love them together with my wife, 4 May 2015
Got 3 different kinds of those lately, I love them together with my wife. Unfortunately our cleaning lady must hate them as they leave plenty of residue in the bath. Oh well. At least they smell really, really nice.

Absolute Aromas Lavender Himalayan Bath Salt
Absolute Aromas Lavender Himalayan Bath Salt

4.0 out of 5 stars I love them together with my wife, 4 May 2015

Ultrasport F-Bike Exercise Bike
Ultrasport F-Bike Exercise Bike

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again - I absolutely love it. Small, 4 May 2015
Once again - I absolutely love it. Small, especially useful in 1bed flats. Using it for morning and evening cardio sessions in front of TV and / or console :)

Withings Smart Body Analyzer - Black
Withings Smart Body Analyzer - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. Using it on daily basis together with ..., 4 May 2015
Love it. Using it on daily basis together with my wife. It actually motivated us to change diets and lifestyle to definitely healthier ones.

Page: 1 | 2