Profile for Emma > Reviews

Content by Emma

Emma

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Restyle Purple Zombie Brain Cameo Brooch Badge With Chain Loop For Necklace Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Brains!!!, 19 Oct. 2015
Great item with nice detailing. Perfect for zombie lovers lol

Vans ERA 59 (c l) black/cla Summer 2015 - 6
Vans ERA 59 (c l) black/cla Summer 2015 - 6
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit ans super smart., 19 Oct. 2015
Perfect fit and excellent details. Vans never disappoint.

O'Neill Men's LM Aloha Floral Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black AOP, X-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the colour I expected but pleasently surprised :), 23 Aug. 2015
Excellent fit and an excellent colour although it wasnt the colour displayed in the item description. I thought I was going to recieve a sandy coloured tee but a black one with purple and blue washed out flowers arrived, it was a pleasent suprise however and much better than my original choice.

Auto Finesse 'Aroma Cool' Car Air Freshener
Auto Finesse 'Aroma Cool' Car Air Freshener
Offered by ASC

5.0 out of 5 stars Hang this beauty from your rearview ;), 1 Aug. 2015
If you want a very stylish and great smelling air freshener then this is for you. The cool aroma scent is excellent, nice and clean and not overpowering. It lasts ages too, ive had this in my car for 2 months and its still smelling as fresh as the day I put it in, very impressive from a card style freshener. Will definately be purchasing again!!

Autobright Clay Mist Detailing Spray Lubricant for Clay Bar Car Cleaning in a huge 750ml bottle
Offered by Autobright Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent clay lube and drying aid., 22 May 2015
I bought this as part of Autorights clay bar kit and im glad I did. Ive already reviewed the clay. The mist works perfectely with the clay bar and provides excellent lubrication whilst working on your paintwork, it doesnt dry out quickly so even on a warm day its great, just give the panel a buff over afterwards to remove any streaks. Ive also used it as a drying aid with my drying towel to prevent water spots and marring. One word of warning however, when clay barring please use gloves or you end up pink, it will make your buffing towel pink also but it washes out easily. Its also great to keep a small bottles worth in the glove box to remove the inevitable bird dirt!!

The detail mist is great value in the 750ml version as you can dilute it further with deionised water for use as clay lube. Also smells really nice. Another smaller company making excellent products.

Meguiar's NXT Generation Metal Polysh
Meguiar's NXT Generation Metal Polysh

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good but wish the protection lasted longer., 22 May 2015
This is pretty good stuff. I use it once a month to give my diffuser insert a polish up. My Remus sports exhaust creates a lot of carbon and within 4 weeks the heat sheild is pretty black and it cant be removed fully with my normal wash routine. I crack this out with a microfibre pad as I dont want a shiny polished finish I want to maintain the brushed surface. LIttle dab in the pot, gently work it over the area for a few seconds and buff off. A couple of times a year I will get underneath and do the full exhaust system, it brings stainless steel back really well.

My other half has used it around the house too, chrome radiators, taps, draining board, shower. If I cant find it with my detailing gear it usually under the kitchen sink.

Its a great product but for me I wish there was a little more protection built into it so the finish lasts longer, its not a real issue for me as I have several different sealant products I go to. Loses a star for it however.

Mad Cow Mango Sauce Interior Dressing 250ml - Mad*Cow
Mad Cow Mango Sauce Interior Dressing 250ml - Mad*Cow
Offered by Roaduserdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars A Waxybox featured gem., 22 May 2015
This is the best interior dressing ive used yet and the smell is amazing, pleasantly fruity and lasts quite long after youve use it too. It cleans and dresses all in one leaving behind a lovely OEM matte finish which isnt greasy or sticky like some other dressings ive used. A little goes a long way with this product too, ive not even used 1/10 of the bottle and ive used it on 2 cars for 12 months.

MadCow is not a very well known brand yet unless you travel the detailing world or have picked up the odd Waxybox. Ive got quite a few of their products now including their Ultra Violet spray and theyre all excellent. I would recommend giving them a trial you wont be dissappointed.

Dodo Juice Red Mist Tropical - 500ml
Dodo Juice Red Mist Tropical - 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing beadage!!, 22 May 2015
It really cant be more easy to apply, mist over the panel, I usually do a half panel at a time, spread with one side of a microfibre and then buff off with the other until there are no streaks. Its smells great, you get a really nice fruity burst as you work with it and it leaves a super glossy layer of protection which produces insane beading. Its perfect to top up wax protection after a maintenence wash, certainly one of my favourite quick detail sprays.

I gave this a really good testing recently on the other halves car which had zero protection on the paintwork. I had stripped it down but had no time left to apply any wax so I gave it a layer of Red Mist, just in time for the heavens to open >> Instant beading! After an overnight shower there was evidence of sheeting on the bonnet, I love the tell tale diagonal pattern. Im leaving it on for a few weeks now at least to see how it holds up on its own against a couple of washes and the elements. As usual I will update as and when.

Auto Finesse SPIR200 Spirt Car Wax
Auto Finesse SPIR200 Spirt Car Wax

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning flake, 22 May 2015
A very impressive wax from Auto Finesse. Its marketed at metallics to allow flake pop and as I have 2 metallic cars in the houisehold I thought I would try it out, I have many AF products and have always been pleased with their performance. I tried it after my spring strip down and decon detail and as this is the 2nd from the top wax from AF so I was expecting good things.

I wasnt disappointed. Its a hard wax with a pleasent apple scent and is very easy to apply and buff off, I will say make sure you stick to the 1-3 min cure time especially in warm weather or you may spend longer buffing than you thought. I would recommend having at least two microfibres on the go, one to remove the bulk then a final buff one. The first thing I noticed after buffing was the increased shine, spirit leaves a really nice gloss from afar and up close that flake really does pop, I could pick out the subtle green and silver flakes deep within my adren blue paintwork. Beading is impressive on flat panels and water sheets well from doors and the tailgate. Ive applied 2 coats (24hr apart) and after a month of pretty awful weather since application spirit is performing admirably. Im wondering if it will hit the 6month protection claim so will update this review as and when.

TIS (TM) 1000mm x 500mm Gloss Kawasaki Green Air Drain Film - Car Wrap Vinyl Sticker Sheet. Bubble Free, 0.20mm thick, Dry Glue Technology
Offered by T-I-S

5.0 out of 5 stars GREEN!!!, 17 May 2015
This is really good quality wrap and the colour is amazing. I used it to wrap some interior parts and the finish is nice and smooth, it was really easy to apply and mould to shape.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12