Profile for Mr. Tl Milkov > Reviews

Content by Mr. Tl Milkov

Mr. Tl Milkov "YNWA" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
HOCO Duke iPhone 5 Genuine Leather Side Flip Case - Red by Maikai
HOCO Duke iPhone 5 Genuine Leather Side Flip Case - Red by Maikai

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, 16 Mar. 2014
I love my cover. It arrived promptly and the packaging was exquisite. It looks simple yet stylish. It is all I wanted it to be.

Think and Grow Rich
Think and Grow Rich

5.0 out of 5 stars A life changing book, 31 Oct. 2013
I am really impressed with the concept, having in mind that the book is written so long ago it is still up to date with the way we think. It is very motivating and informative. Everyone who wants to achieve greatness should read this book. It is interesting and informative even only for the life stories of great people that lived in the last century, it is worth it.

Samsung M3 Slimline 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 Slimline 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Timepiece Fashion Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and easy, 7 Aug. 2013
I only have the drive for a month but so far it serves me good. I use it with iMac and it works very smooth, just plug and place everything I need to save. The usb at both ends is sturdy not wobbly as some I've seen.

Under The Sea Design Party Food Boxes - pack of 10
Under The Sea Design Party Food Boxes - pack of 10
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value and a good size, 7 Aug. 2013
I was cautious when ordered these bags as the size was mentioned twice in different measurements. Overall I am very happy that I did order them, because the size is just perfect for a kid's lunch, not as little as for a party bag as I thought at first.

Harry Potter Action Figure Wave 2 - Ron Weasley
Harry Potter Action Figure Wave 2 - Ron Weasley

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 7 Aug. 2013
A great toy for all ages Harry Potter fans. My daughter is ecstatic with it and she is 9! Both it together with Hermione Granger as a bundle and it was a great value, saving me half the price for two.

Harry Potter Action Figure Wave 2 - Hermione Granger
Harry Potter Action Figure Wave 2 - Hermione Granger

5.0 out of 5 stars Hermione Granger - great figure, 7 Aug. 2013
My daughter is a fanatical Harry Potter fan, she is over the moon with this figurine and she is 9. She stopped playing with dolls long ago, that is why I was surprised she chose this as a present. She loves it.

Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz) [Clean]
Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz) [Clean]

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean version of Thrift Shop, 30 Mar. 2013
I really like this song, but couldn't bear the explicite language of the original. This is the clean version, so I can listen to it even with the kids around.

Whirlpool Side-By-Side Fridge Water Filter Cartridge
Whirlpool Side-By-Side Fridge Water Filter Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Trustworthy product, 30 Mar. 2013
We are frequently buying this product for our Maytag fridge-freezer. It is the best on the market - value for money and quality. I am very pleased with the product.

Rawhide (Original Mix)
Rawhide (Original Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super tune, 30 Mar. 2013
I was looking for this song for avery long time. This is the original version, which I like best. The quality is superb.

VonHaus by Designer Habitat Ultra Slim Cantilever Swivel & Tilt Wall Mount TV Bracket for 26-55 inch for LCD, LED, 3D, Plasma TV, Max VESA 400x400
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Sept. 2012
We had this before. Now we ordered it for our second TV set. It is easy to put on, very handy and safe.

Page: 1 | 2