Profile for Lulu > Reviews

Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System
Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System
Offered by Buy Zone Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Feb. 2015
Lovely just firm enough but not too much feel do clean afterwards

Adara Silver Heart Flat Hoop Earrings
Adara Silver Heart Flat Hoop Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Feb. 2015
Nice

Tuscany Silver Heart Flat Hoop Earrings
Tuscany Silver Heart Flat Hoop Earrings

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 31 Jan. 2015
Not good at all the v fastening on one broke off after Id had them one hour very poor.

RHS Grow Your Own: Veg (Royal Horticultural Society Grow Your Own)
RHS Grow Your Own: Veg (Royal Horticultural Society Grow Your Own)
by Carol Klein

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy least how to grow veg for dummies it's goid, 28 Oct. 2014
Yes good book straightforward do this then that which is what I need as a novice!

On Wet Foundations
On Wet Foundations

5.0 out of 5 stars A LAUGH A MINUTE, 8 May 2014
BRILLIANT BOOK EXTREMELY FUNNY BUT ALSO SO REALISTIC YOU COULD IMAGINE YOURSELF IN THAT situation? I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE CAPITAL LETTERS DISAPPEARED TGERE?

Womens Fingerless Mitten Cap Converter texting Gloves 6 Designs (Navy Blue Snowflake)
Offered by Sock Snob Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Got there second go, 19 Jan. 2014
First pair of these I wasn't impressed with there was a length of wool very tight so fingers were crushed together . I contacted seller who apologised and sent another pair free if charge, they were fine nice gloves
So really good service and no quibble replacement for faulty pair so I'm perfectly happy now!

Cyclax Nutressa Cocoa Butter Facial Cream 100ml
Cyclax Nutressa Cocoa Butter Facial Cream 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 21 Sept. 2013
I forgot just how good cyclic was this is gorgeous I'm going to buy more to stock up ! And see what else there is

Eastpak Reboot Bag - Object Pool
Eastpak Reboot Bag - Object Pool
Offered by Original-und-günstig

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, 21 May 2013
The bag is lovely really nice pattern and seems to be well made. It wasn't what I wanted I need a bag with different compartments inside and this is just one, but it is a lap top bag? I thought I'd try it as live the look if it but my partner is using it as lap top bag so not wasted . It was cheap for Eastpak and I'd buy again from here for definite.

The Weight of Silence
The Weight of Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 5 April 2013
Kept me on edge guessing to the send I didn't want to put the book down. Looming forward to my next book by Heather

Teletubbies - Talking Laa Laa
Teletubbies - Talking Laa Laa

5.0 out of 5 stars Laa Laa Land, 17 Mar. 2009
Who says the teletubbies ever went out of fashion?? My grandaughter, Ruby, 19 months is teletubbies mad! Within 5 seconds of her arrival she grabs the controls and gets us the DVD.. she is entranced.. So when I saw a talking la la I couldnt resist it, it says so many different things very clearly, she has now learnt 3 new words! Im now looking for a talking tinky winky, dipsy and po!! Brilliant and great condition..

Page: 1 | 2