Profile for liz313 > Reviews

Friendship with God: An Uncommon Dialogue
Friendship with God: An Uncommon Dialogue
by Neale Donald Walsch

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the God I believe in!, 14 Aug 2011
I have always believed in God but never thought much of religion as it seemed to me that religion was more about who is right and fighting over it. This and the other CWG books has made such sense to me and has made me much happier as this is the God I believe in and I wish all children were taught this as it is more like the God I imagined. This book makes so much sense and takes away the fear of God which most of us have been brought up with. I thoroughly recommend this and the other books and you have nothing to lose by reading it and everything to gain. I love books but would throw them all away as long as I could keep this book and all the other "Conversation with God" books.

Philips HF3330 goLITE BLU Energy SAD Light
Philips HF3330 goLITE BLU Energy SAD Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasons to be cheerful!, 2 Feb 2011
I am a bzzAgent and got to try the golite energy light and got it at a discounted price so I could try it and write a review. I have been trying it for about 2 weeks now and I think it is working. My husband suffers from headaches and quite often has to draw the curtains. Needless to say it does get me down as the days are dark enough as it is. The glowlite is very easy to use and I use it for about 20 minutes in the afternoon and have to say I am not as tired as I usually am. I just feel better generally and am sleeping much better and am so much more cheerful and energetic. I don't have the same energy dips in the afternoon as I used to which means I get more done.You also have 30 days which is time enough to see if it works for you or get your money back so nothing to lose really.