Profile for Sellie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Justin Fletcher Sings Something Special
Justin Fletcher Sings Something Special

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 Feb. 2011
My little girl of 2 loves this CD and we have to have it on every time we go in the car! My son of 4 quite happy to listen to it too. Great purchase and already had a lot of use :o)

LeapFrog LeapReader Junior Book: Thomas & Friends Best Friends (Works with Tag)
LeapFrog LeapReader Junior Book: Thomas & Friends Best Friends (Works with Tag)

4.0 out of 5 stars Thomas Tag Junior, 11 Feb. 2011
Not a bad book. Daughter (just turned 2) loves the train noises but is still a bit young to understand the story. Not her favourite but she still enjoys it.

Fireman Sam: Paper Plane Down and Other Stories
Fireman Sam: Paper Plane Down and Other Stories
by Andrew Brenner
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Son Loves It!, 6 Dec. 2010
My son loves Fireman Sam so he thinks this CD is great. It was a little treat as he settled so well into his pre-school and he listens to it every night when he goes to bed.

Toxic Childhood: How The Modern World Is Damaging Our Children And What We Can Do About It
by Sue Palmer

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 31 Aug. 2010
We were recommended this book by the deputy head teacher at my son's future pre-school when we went for an induction evening. Have not finished reading it yet but so far it is quite interesting. Some information is common sense but some of it is insightful.

Peppa Pig abc
Peppa Pig abc
by Ladybird

4.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig ABC, 3 April 2010
This review is from: Peppa Pig abc (Paperback)
Well received by my 3 year old. Lots of stickers and little activities to do. Has kept him occupied for a little while!

Kenwood Mincer and Food Grinder Attachment AT950 - for Kenwood Chef and Major
Kenwood Mincer and Food Grinder Attachment AT950 - for Kenwood Chef and Major

4.0 out of 5 stars Husband pleased!, 11 Jan. 2010
Bought this for my husband for Xmas, was what he wanted and is pleased with the product! He has already used it to make "boerewors" and it was lovely :o)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2010 10:05 PM GMT

My Little People Farm (Fisher-Price Lift-The-Flap Playbook)
My Little People Farm (Fisher-Price Lift-The-Flap Playbook)
by Doris Tomaselli
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book!, 11 Jan. 2010
Bought this as a Xmas gift for my 1 year old and she loves to lift the flaps! My nearly 3 year old also likes to read the book and gets a bit more out of it as he already knows his numbers and colours etc. Good book for a range of ages!

Dawson's Weekly The Complete Series [DVD]
Dawson's Weekly The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Les Dawson
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 11 Jan. 2010
This was purchased as a gift for my Father in law for Christmas, it was on his list so what he wanted but other than that can't really comment on the actual DVD!

Bruce: The Autobiography
Bruce: The Autobiography
by Bruce Forsyth
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandparents loved it!!, 1 Nov. 2009
I bought this for my Grandparents (who are also in their 80's) and they were thrilled to bits with it!! Bruce is their "era" and they are big fans. They have really enjoyed listening to his story and find him highly entertaining :o)

Live In The Lbc & Diamonds In The Rough [Cd + Dvd]
Live In The Lbc & Diamonds In The Rough [Cd + Dvd]

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Gift, 30 Aug. 2009
This was a gift for my 15-year old niece and she was really pleased with it!

Page: 1 | 2