Profile for allie lehtinen > Reviews

Content by allie lehtinen

allie lehtinen

Childrens/Kids Dennis the Menace Sleeping Bag (75cm x 160cm)
Childrens/Kids Dennis the Menace Sleeping Bag (75cm x 160cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dennis the Menace sleeping bag, 24 May 2013
Bright n cheerful product, very warm & snuggly. Shame the zip is poor quality & is very difficult to move, My eldest has had it for 2 years (now he is 10), & I have to wash it when he is at school, because he always wants to sleep in it!!!! Pillow is a nice touch! Highly recommended by us!!!

How to Beat Your Dad at Chess (Gambit chess)
How to Beat Your Dad at Chess (Gambit chess)
by Murray Chandler

5.0 out of 5 stars How to beat your dad at chess, 24 May 2013
Great book. I read it cover to cover before giving it to my son for his 7th birthday! The charts are very useful, he was able to understand them easily, even though he cant actually read all the words yet! It helps to try out the moves many times for practice purposes. Finally he beat me at a game of chess without me letting him win! I recommend this book for mathmatically minded kids who like following instructions & have patience. This suits my 7 yr old exactly! Thank you!

Dual Hat - Balaclava with Peak - Black
Dual Hat - Balaclava with Peak - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars warm!!!, 23 Mar. 2013
fitted my retired father perfectly, just in time for the record cold spell. Much recommended! Warm and snug fit, discreet looking!

Every Woman's Guide to Cycling: Everything You Need to Know, from Buying Your First Bike to Winning Your First Race
by Selene Yeager

5.0 out of 5 stars a good woman's read, 23 Mar. 2013
I have cycled round half the world but never raced, so this book was very enlightening for me. I recommend it!

Ladybird Favourite Fairy Tales (Ladybird Stories)
Ladybird Favourite Fairy Tales (Ladybird Stories)
by Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 year old girl's bedtime stories!, 23 Mar. 2013
My 4 yr old loves the pictures and the stories, almost every bedtime. Nice sized writing for her 6,8 & 10 yr old big brothers to read it to her too!