ARRAY(0xad0de384)

Poor Jeffrey
Poor Jeffrey
Price: 1.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Old style horror for the win!, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Poor Jeffrey (Kindle Edition)
A very enjoyable book with an engaging plot that took me back to the great American horror writers of the 70's and 80's. It reminded me of Dean Koontz and others of a similar ilk, part human evil and part supernatural. Will definitely read more from this author.

Roll
Roll
Price: 2.60

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful love story., 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Roll (Kindle Edition)
I didn't want to finish this book. I suspect it's one I'll read again and again. It is a beautifully written M/M romance with gentle but compelling erotica mixed in. It portrays the ideal relationship, a story of equals, friends without any of the jealousy and heartache I expect from tales of romance. Perhaps I've been reading the wrong ones. That said, it is far from boring. It is wonderful, from start to finish. If you are okay with homosexuality and like a great romance story then I cannot recommend this read enough.

Revealing Hamilton (JackRabbit7 Series)
Revealing Hamilton (JackRabbit7 Series)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast-paced thriller, 4 Mar 2014
So much happens in this book that there is hardly a moment to breathe. The story is tightly woven, the action is dialogue based, almost like a stage-play and the characters are both diverse and interesting. I look forward to Amelia's continuing adventures.

Goth: Vamps and Dandies: The Dark Subculture
Goth: Vamps and Dandies: The Dark Subculture
by Gavin Baddeley
Price: 13.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Gothic style and subculture, 3 Feb 2010
Goth is a well researched, beautifully illustrated and intelligently written description of the Gothic subculture throughout the 20th and 21st centuries. Some of the connections Baddeley makes surprised me; but they are so well argued that it is hard to disregard them, making it an illuminating and fascinating read even for a goth-elder.

I was particularly impressed by Baddeley's analysis of the reasons behind the hatred and intolerance of goths and and anti-goth violence, including the Sophie Lancaster killing. I would thoroughly recommend this book to anyone with more than a passing interest in the Gothic subculture.

Animal Yoga For Kids - African Adventures [2003] [DVD]
Animal Yoga For Kids - African Adventures [2003] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Animal Yoga for Kids
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga for the whole family, 10 Jan 2008
We rented this DVD and are now planning to buy it. My 6 year old and 22 month old love it, the three of us do all the fun but gentle yoga moves together and the hip hop sound track is perfect for the children to really have fun. I would highly recommend this as an excercise for all young children. It is only about 25 minutes long but it is just as fun to do it twice if you're feeling energetic.