Profile for Gem > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
EXPANDING GARDEN HOSE PIPE As seen on TV 50FT
EXPANDING GARDEN HOSE PIPE As seen on TV 50FT

3.0 out of 5 stars Think this needs working on to make it better, 6 Jun 2014
The first hose broke after only having used it a couple of times, the company where brilliant and sent me a replacement, which so far has not broke, however it is not expanding very well, it fills with water and expands, then I go to use it and the hose shrinks again, this does mean I can only reach parts of my garden, so not great.
I think this hose is a great idea, but it needs to be improved.

Premier Absorbent Non-Woven Sterile Swab, 4 Ply, 7.5 x 7.5 cm, 5 per Pouch, Pack of 25
Offered by ASB First Aid

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, just what I needed, 6 Jun 2014
The pouches are easy to open and the swabs are easy to use, just the right size for what I needed them for.

Professor Layton And The Eternal Diva [DVD]
Professor Layton And The Eternal Diva [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Miller

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 6 Jun 2014
I have really enjoyed the first 4 Professor Layton games and having read the reviews on here, thought I would enjoy the film.

Unfortunately there was a problem with the DVD so I didn't get that far into the film, but what I did see I found confusing and I was struggling to understand what was going on, I also found the characters annoying.......... sorry, but I think I will stick with the games.

Trixie Joy Indoor Run, 34 × 23 cm, 8 Elements
Trixie Joy Indoor Run, 34 × 23 cm, 8 Elements

2.0 out of 5 stars Gerbils jump over like it's not even there, 4 Aug 2013
Got this so my gerbils could have some play time out of the cage.
Unfortunately they can just 'hop over' it like it's not really there!

An idea to make it escape proof: It would work if there was a way of putting a ledge around to make it impossible to jump over the sides

15 Weird Facts You Don't Know About Gerbils  (Deluxe Edition with Videos)
15 Weird Facts You Don't Know About Gerbils (Deluxe Edition with Videos)

1.0 out of 5 stars Facts yes, but not weird, 9 July 2013
I got this expecting to learn some weird facts about my little furry friends, but I didn't learn a thing.
If you have researched into gerbils properly before you get your little ones, you should know everything in this book.
Don't waste your money.

Kew Grow Sunflower Pocket Gardens Kit
Kew Grow Sunflower Pocket Gardens Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Growing really well, 7 Jun 2013
I have eight sunflowers from this pack growing really really well.
I am delighted and I will defiantly consider buying more Kew Grow Garden kits in the future.

The Lost Treasure of Annwn: Book 4 (The Adventures of Jack Brenin)
The Lost Treasure of Annwn: Book 4 (The Adventures of Jack Brenin)

5.0 out of 5 stars 100/100 Yet again another fantastic book, 1 Jan 2013
Yet another fantastic book in the Jack Brenin series.
Yet again another book I found hard to put down, all 4 books have been great, they make me wish I could be part of Jacks magical world.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2013 7:00 PM GMT

Joules Marsha Jumper - Fox
Joules Marsha Jumper - Fox
Price: £65.99 - £69.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jumper - however, a warning - they can only be handwashed, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: Joules Marsha Jumper - Fox (Misc.)
Lovely jumper, good colour and the picture is lovely, However it isn't a very thick jumper, it's better for autumn/early spring, not winter. The only downside to this jumper is you can only hand wash it and must dry it flat, hense why I've only given it 4 stars.

Balthazar Jones and the Tower of London Zoo
Balthazar Jones and the Tower of London Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 11 Dec 2012
I was given this as a present and wasn't sure about it on receiving it, however I finally decided to give it a go and I really wish I had read it sooner, it is a fantastic book. Both funny and sad, it is a real delight.

The Invisible Womble (The Wombles)
The Invisible Womble (The Wombles)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stories, but book too short for the price, 3 Nov 2012
As the title says, the stories are lovely, as they always are, however the book is very short, only 5 stories, hence I think the price of the book is a bit high.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5