Profile for sjgillett > Reviews

sjgillett

Toshiba Camileo B10 Full HD Video Camcorder
Toshiba Camileo B10 Full HD Video Camcorder

2.0 out of 5 stars Works fine when you can turn it on, 29 May 2013
Only had this for a day. Based on the limited time I spent with this camera I would say for £29 it's OK, HOWEVER, it would not turn on. In order to get it to kick into life I had to remove the front and the battery, refit and then it would switch on using the power button for about 10 mins and would then stop responding so if you can't switch it on it's doesn't really matter how good the camera might be. Before you buy search this issue as it seems quite common.

VonHaus PREMIUM Slim TV Wall Bracket for 33 - 60 inch LCD, LED & Plasma TV. Super-strength Load Capacity up to 75KG, 15 degree Tilt mechanism up/down, Max VESA 660x450
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars What more do you need or want?, 20 Nov. 2012
Bracket arrived very quickly and there is nothing further I can add to what others have already said. £6.99 for a bracket like this is superb value for money. If you need to hang a large flat screen TV on the wall look no further - job done.

IVSO® Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 P5110 PU Leather Stand Cover Case (Black)
IVSO® Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 P5110 PU Leather Stand Cover Case (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case but beware if you have a white Galaxy Tab, 23 Aug. 2012
Difficult one this as I am very happy with the functionality of the case and for the money it is great, HOWEVER white galaxy tab owners should aviod this as the case supplied to me has stained the gloss white rear panel of my tab which now looks horrible and I cannot remove the staining so has ruined the cosmetics of my tablet which was not cheap.

I await to hear back from the seller with interest.

I suspect if you have the black tab the same will happen but you will not be able to see the staining I suspect.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2012 8:04 PM BST

No1accessory new charging & SYNC dock docking station for samsung galaxy S2 SII I9100 + usb cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dock, 31 July 2012
Phone fits snugly and the dock looks good too. Might buy another one for my desk at work as for four pounds delivered this dock is excellent.