Profile for Black Chameleon > Reviews

Content by Black Chameleon

Black Chameleon "JWB" (Plymouth, Devon)

Page: 1 | 2
Special Circumstances (Mike Daley/Rosie Fernandez Legal Thriller Book 1)
Special Circumstances (Mike Daley/Rosie Fernandez Legal Thriller Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Coben and such like, but this courtroom genre has me hooked, 27 Oct 2014
This is the first novel by this author I have read and I will be reading more. I normally read Patterson, Connelly, Child, Coben and such like, but this courtroom genre has me hooked. Well plotted, excellently drawn characters, suspenseful, everything you want in a thriller, including the court room procedural aspect. Highly recommended.

Mens DEK Leather Lace Up Bowls Bowling Shoes in White SIZE 9
Mens DEK Leather Lace Up Bowls Bowling Shoes in White SIZE 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Outdoor Bowling Shoes, 28 Feb 2014
Very comfortable, snug fit. I chose the white style because it shows better with Greys and Whites alike. Used them indoors for the first time this morning, very light, hardly knew I was wearing them. Can't wait to use them outdoors as I am sure they will be compatible with both environments.
Highly recommended.

Noma 40 Warm White Static Indoor and Outdoor Static LED 3 D Star Add A Long Connectable Star. Hanging, Free Standing Or Treetop. White Wire

5.0 out of 5 stars My childhood wish, 26 Feb 2014
When I was little, I always wanted a star on my Christmas tree, but my parents could never afford a really good one.
Well here it is, for use on the tree or beside it, it is rather BIG. We use it on the tree without the stand and as it is pure white light, we are able to put strings of pure white lights on the tree also. Coloured or yellow lights just don't look right with this star, sorry.
An excellent purchase and value for money.

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Tom Sawyer's Comrade
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Tom Sawyer's Comrade

5.0 out of 5 stars Sequel to Tom Sawyer (?), 26 Feb 2014
This follow up to Tom Sawyer is a little bit more grown up with a little less satisfaction.
Still brilliant however and enables you to see, hear and live on the Mississippi for the time of reading. An early indication of acceptable (for those times) of racism in action.
Humorous, serious and ultimately fun by one of the greatest writers ever.

Remember this is the man who described golf as "a good walk spoiled"

Stovax Fireplace Limestone Cleaner/Stone Floor/Tiles
Stovax Fireplace Limestone Cleaner/Stone Floor/Tiles
Offered by Galleon Fireplaces

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 Feb 2014
May I say it does what it says, excellent cleaning purposes.
Brings the hearth back to its sublime best without scratching or marking.

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

5.0 out of 5 stars The best boys' book ever written?, 25 Feb 2014
I would recommend this book to every boy from the age of 10 upwards, I am now 67, and I read it at least once a year. I read it to both my son and daughter and they have become as entranced by it as I have.
The story writing simply cannot be faulted - excitement suspense, humour, sadness, happiness - all are encompassed in this brilliant book. It would always receive 5 starts from my family and myself. The story of the bible verses alone is one of the funniest pieces ever written.

HOSTILE WITNESS (Thriller/legal thriller): A Josie Bates Thriller (The Witness Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 20 Jan 2012
Excellent first novel in series. should have guessed the killer earlier, but I was so enjoying the story I simply never thought about it. Good stuff, I'll have to «buy» the rest now. Good marketimg ploy, giving one free.

Breach of Trust
Breach of Trust

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Breach of Trust (Kindle Edition)
My first Ellis book, but certainly not my last. Maintained my attention throughout, entertained and thrilled. Kolarich is a "real" person with faults and gifts. Well worth a read.

Deadly Sanctuary: A Kendall O'Dell Mystery (Kendall O'Dell Mystery series)
Deadly Sanctuary: A Kendall O'Dell Mystery (Kendall O'Dell Mystery series)

3.0 out of 5 stars Average read, but good start, 5 Nov 2011
This is obviously a first novel and showed some promising ideas. Some of the characters needed fleshing out and most, but not all, of the plot was too pointed early on. However I would recommend this, especially for this price.

The Penal Colony
The Penal Colony

4.0 out of 5 stars Crossover, 4 Nov 2011
This review is from: The Penal Colony (Kindle Edition)
Lord of the Flies, Shawshank, Papillon, with a touch of Colditz thrown in. Well worth a read, excellent value for money.

Page: 1 | 2