Profile for George > Reviews

Content by George

George "ANGELVISIONS" (LONDON, UK)

Loctite Rear View Mirror Bonder - Tube 81706001
Loctite Rear View Mirror Bonder - Tube 81706001

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 14 Dec. 2014
Makes promises it can't live up to - this doesn't stick the rear view mirror - but the 'button' (??) of a rear view mirror, as the instructions keep referring to. You have to add on the actual entire mirror after - which did NOT stick. There is only a tiny amount of glue as well in this pack, but doesn't work either way. I would avoid altogether. A waste of money.

Bleeding Skull Moulded Halloween Candle
Bleeding Skull Moulded Halloween Candle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, eerie bleeding candle!, 30 July 2012
I love these candles! They are from the USA, surprise, and they are so much fun. I had a few of these in the past. They are highly effective. Not too long after it is lit, the blood starts to run out of the skull's eyes and then the nose and mouth, etc, they look so good and are great for parties or just for yourself when your all alone in your room! They last quite long too. I highly recommend these candles!

New York Style Garlic Parmesan Pita Chips 255 g (Pack of 3)
New York Style Garlic Parmesan Pita Chips 255 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious tasting Pitta Chips from USA!, 15 Oct. 2011
Received these pitta chips this week (and I did receive the correct item) well packaged from Amazon, as usual, and they are nice big packs, 255grams each as stated. I absolutely love pitta chips cause they are just so tasty, crunchy and delicious. This is the first time I have tried this brand and I am quite impressed. All the taste is there and they are very enjoyable, would also go well with dips. The only downfall is that they are quite salty, overly salty that is. Would be better to reduce the salt slightly and it would make them much better. Overall a great product and I would buy them again. My favourite brand of Pitta Chips by the way are 'Stacey's' which Amazon also sell through a third party. Enjoy.

Femme Fatale
Femme Fatale

5.0 out of 5 stars CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS, BRITNEY PERFECTION! LOVE IT!, 6 July 2011
This review is from: Femme Fatale (Audio CD)
I absolutely love this album, I just had to write a review (which I hardly ever do). People need to know how good Femme Fatale is! It is a shame as the sales in the UK have been somewhat poor, which I do not understand why, every song is a winner, so upbeat and Britney is always moving further up and up with her music, being on top of the game. Stand out tracks for me are:
TILL THE WORLD ENDS, HOLD IT AGAINST ME, INSIDE OUT, I WANNA GO, HOW I ROLL, (DROP DEAD) BEAUTIFUL, SEAL IT WITH A KISS, BIG FAT BASS, TROUBLE FOR ME, GASOLINE, CRIMINAL, UP N` DOWN, SELFISH & DON`T KEEP ME WAITING. Hey! That is almost the whole album...I told you I liked this. Of course, you will be able to listen to samples of all the tracks right here on Amazon. I highly recommend this CD. I hope she releases (Drop Dead) Beautiful as a single, cause I love it, as well as How I Roll & Seal It With A Kiss. I think Big Fat Bass will do really well too. I have this CD on repeat at home and in the car. It's so much fun and upbeat, thank you Britney for this pop/dance perfection. Click add to basket!

Indian Cooking With Mridula Baljekar [DVD]
Indian Cooking With Mridula Baljekar [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mridula Baljekar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD with easy, mouthwatering recipes for all to try!, 10 Oct. 2007
Excellent DVD, with lots of tasty recipes. Presenter is great to watch and makes your mouth water when shes making and eating her Onion Bhajiyas! Her Rice looks delicious too and is inspiring to watch her make these tasty dishes. Plenty for Vegetarians too, including an Indian Cheese recipe which looks scrumpious! At a great price, this DVD is well worth it for lovers of food/cooking. Includes a print off and keep recipe section.

The Very Best Of Gloria Estefan [English Version]
The Very Best Of Gloria Estefan [English Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT COLLECTION FROM UNDERRATED ARTIST!, 12 Dec. 2006
I bet you have forgotten how many great songs Gloria Estefan has had!

This CD is a fantastic collection of her biggest hits (yes, it does exclude songs like 'Here We Are' & 'Cuts Both Ways', which are beautiful songs) however, it DOES include 20 classic tracks from her 80's days of Dr Beat, Conga, Don't Wanna Lose You Now, Can't Stay Away From You, Rhythm Is Gonna Get You, etc to her 90's tracks Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Everlasting Love, Heaven's What I Feel & Reach plus her song 'Wrapped' from her highly underrated 2003 beautiful CD ''Unwrapped'' (check it out!).

Plus the huge hit from earlier this year remixed by Mylo ''Doctor Pressure''.

There is plenty here to jog your memory, remembering that her songs made a valuable contribution to pop music in the 80's, 90's and beyond.

I thought she was brilliant on the X Factor and the Paul O' Grady show this past week!

If you like her music, I highly recommend this CD as well as the recently released Essential Collection, also available on Amazon!

Never Gone [CD + DVD]
Never Gone [CD + DVD]
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, MATURE, BEST CD OF THEIR CAREER, 23 July 2006
This review is from: Never Gone [CD + DVD] (Audio CD)
I can't stop playing this CD since I first purchased it in June 2005. There is a mixture of fast and slow songs, however, it is full of songs that touch my heart. A beautiful CD full of strong, mature and powerful songs for every fan as well as people who wouldn't normally give this group a second glance. I was never much of a fan at the height of their popularity, however, once I bought this CD (the first of theirs I bought) I was in for a luxuriously, wonderful surprise. It is my favourite CD of the last 14 months and I listen to it regularly.

For anyone who has ever lost someone they loved, this CD has some special songs on it that just touch your heart and soul in a way I don't often hear in music anymore. I am referring to songs like Safest Place To Hide, Siberia, Rush Over Me, I Still and of course, the powerful song, Never Gone. I can't tell you how many times I have played these songs.

I highly recommend this CD for all of you reading these reviews and who have yet to purchase the disc. You will thoroughly enjoy it! (but do not expect the previous BSB type of music!).

Now I can't wait for their new CD which they are currently in the studio recording! I also quite like Brian Littrell's debut CD ''Welcome Home'' which has just been released.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2007 6:57 AM GMT

Lulu and Willy the Duck
Lulu and Willy the Duck
by Louise L Hay

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT CHILDREN'S BOOK FROM THE QUEEN OF SELF HELP, 25 Dec. 2003
This book is extremely delightful and endearing. It comes with a cassette of the story read by Louise Hay herself. The reading of the book is also accompanied by lovely music, which goes very well with the mood of the book.
You follow the journey of Lulu a little girl who lives in a beautiful house with her little brother and family. One day she hears the cries of a duck and goes out to investigate. She finds the duck and he explains that he feels that nobody likes him. Along with Lulu's friend, Mr Frog, they set out to make Willy the duck realise that he is lovable and that he has the inner strength to make himself feel better. By using mirror work, Lulu teachers him that he is his own best friend (good advice!).
This is a beautiful story for children and I highly recommend it. It has a strong, positive moral, something we need to teach our kids nowadays...I also highly recommend 'Lulu & the Ant', and 'Lulu and the Dark'.