Profile for Suse1005 > Reviews

BT 200 Digital Baby Monitor
BT 200 Digital Baby Monitor
Price: 37.50

4.0 out of 5 stars good value basic monitor, 4 July 2013
I was looking for a basic monitor with good audio quality, this does the job very well, sound quality is excellent with no interference (our old monitor was forever suffering with mobile phone interference). The reason for not giving it 5 stars is the fact that when you pick up the parent handset its quite easy to press on the talk button on the side by accident. However having gotten used to that now, this is a great little monitor which is good value and I would definitely recommend.

OPI Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil 15ml
OPI Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil 15ml
Offered by Beautiful eBuyers
Price: 8.63

5.0 out of 5 stars great nail oil, 4 July 2013
This arrived very quickly and I have been impressed so far. It seems that the bottle will last quite a while and has improved my nails within a few weeks of use.

My New Baby
My New Baby
by Rachel Fuller
Edition: Board book
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars great companion for 'waiting for baby' book, 4 July 2013
This review is from: My New Baby (Board book)
I bought this book as a follow on from 'waiting for baby' by the same author, it is written & illustrated in the same style so encourages conversation about the subject of the new baby. My 2.5 year old daughter enjoys us reading it together and discussing the pictures and she's looking forward to being my little helper when the new baby arrives!

The Penguin Dictionary of First Names (Penguin Reference)
The Penguin Dictionary of First Names (Penguin Reference)
by David Pickering
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value book, 4 July 2013
I bought this for my husband as we are expecting our second baby and are struggling with name choices. I have a list of names I like but we are struggling to agree so I thought it about time he came up with a few suggestions! I bought this book as it seemed straightforward and not too 'girly' looking so he'd be happy to flick through it. I'm looking forward to hearing his suggestions...!

Waiting for Baby (New Baby)
Waiting for Baby (New Baby)
by Rachel Fuller
Edition: Board book
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book to encourage understanding, 4 July 2013
I ordered this book to read with my 2.5 year old daughter as I am now 6 months pregnant and wanted something to enable me to explain to her what was happening. This book has few words so you can interpret the pictures as you wish, it takes you through various stages of waiting for the baby including shopping for baby things, scans & check ups, standing at the door with Nanny, waving Mummy & Daddy off as they go to the hospital and finally the baby being brought home. I wasn't sure how much my daughter was taking in but after a few reads she was talking all about the new baby in mummy's tummy so I'm hoping that this will make her a little more prepared for the transition!

Linens Limited Value Range Polypropylene Hollowfibre Anti-Allergy Duvet/Quilt, 4.5 Tog, Cot Bed
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 4 July 2013
I found this duvet to be an excellent value product, I had already bought a winter duvet for my daughter's bed which was great and so I went back again for the summer one. It was a very quick delivery, would recommend.