Profile for Sunny Shirley > Reviews

Content by Sunny Shirley

Sunny Shirley "Shirley" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
iGuerburn 5W 5.0V 1.0A Charger for Fujifilm Instax/ Smartphone Film Printer Share SP-1 SP1 600005538 Instax(R) Share AC-5VX BKA-AC5VN AC/DC Adapter/Power Supply with Power Cord (White) (White)
Offered by iGuerburn Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have if you use the Instax printer a lot., 3 May 2016
Brilliant - works perfectly with my daughter's Instax printer and saves me having to buy batteries every month as well as film!

Stretch Hose ® Stretch Hose -Kink Free-Comes with spray nozzle 4 Different sizes (25ft)
Offered by InternetukShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Weird idea, but really works, no more kinked hoses!, 3 May 2016
This looks a weird thing when you open it. How on earth is it 25' long? Anyhow, it was easy to connect to our existing outside tap and so we switched on the water. Very, very clever thing, as the water flows through it and you walk away, the hose extends. I'm not sure it reached 25' as I've not got a tape measure that length to check but it was plenty long enough for our small garden. The spray head is excellent, good pressure and the water jet goes a long way. To retract the hose , simply turn off the water and walk back to the tap area, keeping the spray head handle depressed to empty the hose. It really does work, I'm very impressed!

I got this hose at a good discount in return for an honest, unbiased review and as such, would definitely recommend it.

TRUE OriginalTM Unisex Black Wayfarer Style Mirrored Polarised Sunglasses UV400 ...
Offered by TRUE VISION INTERNATIONAL

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent , good looking sunglasses at a great price, 3 May 2016
On opening the packaging, I found a good looking, sturdy box which looked professional and well made. On opening, there were 2 cases, one a nice leather-effect one with magnetic closure and a softer drawstring bag. Also a logo-d cleaning cloth. The glasses themselves looked well made and fashionable. They are very lightweight and comfortable to wear. The lenses are large enough so as not to let in any sunlight round the edges but the view through them is still very clear with true colours. Something really important to me is that I can still clearly see my iphone screen through them, my previous sunglasses were excellent but all I could see of my phone when wearing them was a black screen.

They are fully guaranteed for one year against any manufacturers defects and there was a voucher in the box for 10% off your next pair (at their own website though, not Amazon)

I was lucky enough to get these sunglasses at a good discount in return for a fair, honest and unbiased review and as such I would heartily recommend them to friends and family, indeed, I think I'm going to have to purchase another pair as my son has his eyes on them already.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Hephaestus® SPARTAN GLASS® 9H Tempered Glass Anti-Scratch Shatter-Proof Screen Protector for iPhone 6 PLUS and 6S PLUS
Offered by HephaestusUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality screen protector, 29 April 2016
This has got to be the best packaged iPhone screen protector ever! It comes in a snazzy foam-filled box within which the protector in a soft sleeve within a paper sleeve. Also enclosed is an Alcohol Prep Pad and lint-free cloth for cleaning the screen prior to affixing and a "Dust Sticker" which, I have to admit, I have absolutely *no* idea what it is for.

So I cleaned the screen and dried it and peeled the back off the protector. The protector itself seemed very thick and I couldn't see how the touchscreen would still work. But I applied it easily and , whether by skill or luck , had no bubbles underneath. It did initially seem to protrude up quite a bit but, in all honesty, once I put the phone back in the case you couldn't tell it had a screen protector on it at all. It looked and felt no different and the "touchability" of the screen worked exactly the same as without it.

I'm not going to test the 9H hardness or anti shatter because I don't want to wreck my iPhone but, at this stage I'm happy.

I was given the opportunity to purchase this item at a greatly reduced price in return for a fair, honest and unbiased review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

2 x SkinPep Super C15 Serum 7ml - Vitamin C Serum (14ml total) + Hyaluronic Acid + 15% Ascorbic Acid + Hypo-Allergenic - Helps To Reduce the Appearance Of Fine Lines, Wrinkles And Dark Spots - SkinPep Best Choice For Premium Quality Stabilised Vitamin C Serum. - 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back Guarantee
Offered by SkinPep - Premium Professional Aesthetic Skin Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic serum, easy to use, good results, 26 April 2016
This serum is very good, I have been using it for about a week now, morning and night, and haven't needed to use a moisturiser as well. My skin feels soft but firm, well plumped, and youthful. My "laughter lines" are also much reduced. A tiny bit of the serum goes a long way, it's got a lovely fresh smell and sinks into my skin beautifully without leaving it feeling greasy.
I received this product for free in return for an honest, fair and unbiased review but will definitely be purchasing more at the full price when it runs out, and you can't get a better recommendation that that!!

ArtNaturals - The Best Eye Wrinkle Cream / Gel 30ml, 100% Natural, Ageless Looking Skin, Good For Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines - From Organic Aloe, Hyaluronic Acid & More - For Men & Women
Offered by Art Naturals UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good eye gel, cooling and wrinkles reduced in a few days., 26 April 2016
They have changed the composition of my usual eye cream and I don't like it anymore so I've been looking for a new product to use. I ordered this and was delighted when it arrived, firstly at the size of the bottle .. it is huge! The pump dispenser works well, although you by no means need a full "squirt", a tiny bit goes a long way. My first impression on using the product was how cooling it was. I think it would be fabulous to keep this in the fridge and then the cold gel would be wonderful on tired eyes. The gel went in easily and didn't feel greasy afterwards. After just 3-4 days using this morning and night I've noticed a real difference in the "laughter lines" under my eyes and will definitely be buying this again.
I was lucky enough to receive this product for free in return for an unbiased, fair and truthful review, but would have no hesitation in paying full price for it next time.

AH! Element Of Surprise- Bags Tote Shopper Carry Bag-NAT Shopper Bag
AH! Element Of Surprise- Bags Tote Shopper Carry Bag-NAT Shopper Bag
Offered by Starlight Shopping Mall

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous quirky bag, ideal gift for science-mad friend, 26 April 2016
Bought this bag as a gift for a science-mad friend, I know she's going to love it. It's a good size, 37.5cm wide and 41.5cm deep with handles plenty long enough for carrying over your shoulder. The seams are overlocked for strength as well. The design is well applied and doesn't look as if it's going to peel off. It would be equally good for carrying books to school or college, or would fold up small enough to carry in your pocket or handbag so you've always got a bag with you rather than having to pay 5p. The only downside that I can see is that the logo is only on one side of it, the reverse side is blank.
I got this bag at a good discount in return for a fair, honest and unbiased review.

HomeNative® Adjustable Mandoline Slicer (Orange) - Comes with 4 Interchangeable Stainless Steel Blades - Vegetable Cutter, Peeler, Slicer, Grater and Julienne Slicer all in 1 - Plus 3 Bonus Gifts: "The Best You" Ebook, Mandoline Recipe Ebook & Video Tutorial
Offered by HomeNative

3.0 out of 5 stars Works great but unless cooking for a large number a knife is quicker!!!, 26 April 2016
I do love a kitchen gadget and I've had many Mandolines over the years. Most of them have been terrible, with the blades breaking/snapping/just not working. I decided to give this one a try as it seemed to have good reviews. On receiving it, I was impressed with how sturdy it seemed ... the plastic is thick and strong and the blades seem well made. I was making a chilli so decided do chop the veg with it. It was a bit of a pfaff to put it all together and work out which of the 4 blades to use, but the blade I needed fitted in easily with a satisfying click and I was ready to go. Chopped onion in half and attached it to the holder, and off I went. It was very easy to use, and did a great job, very finely chopped onion in a few seconds. I especially like the handle on the grater and the container underneath for the chopped veg to collect in. Although it was very good at what it did, the time it took to assemble and then wash up (eeugh!!) wasn't really worth it. I guess if you were catering on a larger scale than a family of four it would be a real time saver , but me? ..... I'll stick to my knife thank you!

I received this item at a greatly reduced price in return for an honest, unbiased and truthful review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

*New!* Silhouette Oven Glove by Proud & Co.® - Blue - Not your Grandmother's Oven Gloves!
Offered by Proud & Co.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent oven glove but you will need to purchase a pair!!, 24 April 2016
This oven glove is a very good size, it fits my hand easily, and goes far enough up to cover my wrist and lower arm. It has a useful thumb so it's really easy to hold hot dishes with it. And I tried it out, holding a roasting tin which had been in the oven over an hour, I held it for a good minute without feeling any heat coming through at all. Don't then do what I did and feel the outside of the glove itself to see how how it was - the answer is VERY hot!!! Comes with a useful hanging loop, my only criticism, is why aren't they sold in pairs? Often oven dishes are so heavy to need 2 hands to get them out, so just having one hand covered doesn't make much sense. I might have to treat myself to the second one.
I received this item for free in return for an honest, fair and unbiased review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Chooling Toenail Clipper with Build-in File - Sharpest Stainless Steel Nail Clipper - Quality Nail Cutter - Perfect Nail Clippers for Men & Women - Great Gift (Toenail Clipper - Large)
Offered by Doolin Kitchen

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality nail clippers, easy to use, great results., 24 April 2016
Feet - Eeugh. Toenails - Even worse. Husband using MY nail scissors to cut his toenails - nigh on divorce!! So when I saw these large clippers for men, I knew I had to get them for him. And large they are. Far bigger than any nail clippers I've seen before. Nice and solid to hold and boy oh boy, are they good! Hubby's toenails aren't the prettiest things in the world, they are very tough and thick, and he's been able to trim them easily and neatly with these wonderful clippers. He said very little effort was required to get really good results. And if he's happy, I'm happy, because it means my nails scissors are now safe for me to use on my fingernails (and I'll borrow these clippers for my toes!!)
All in all, a very good product for a very good price.
I received these at a discounted price in return for an honest, fair and unbiased review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12