Profile for Mrs. S. A. Brown > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars From a non gamer, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about, but am completely hooked on this game (and I don't do games)
Up to level 65 in 4 weeks....

Fruit Ninja Free
Fruit Ninja Free

1.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't work, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Fruit Ninja Free (App)
Downloaded several times on two different kindles couldn't get it to run on either 2 disappointed girls. Waste of time.

Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game app for the kids, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Subway Surfers (App)
My 8 year old daughter asked for this FREE app for her kindle fire (not HD), as she had seen her cousins playing it on an IPad. (I have turned OFF in app purchases, just to be on the safe side (although password protected anyway). She loves it :)

ABC Products® Battery Charger for Samsung SLB-10A / SLB10A suits Select Digimax Digital Camera (Models Stated Below) World Travel Plug Version - UK/USA/Europe+
Offered by abcproducts

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 25 Jun 2013
Works perfectly ok haven't used it greatly as batteries hold charge very well and now I have a decent camera on my phone we don't use our camera as much these days. No negative points.

Gadgeo Genuine Dark Purple Real Leather Folding Flip Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4 & 4S with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth
Offered by accessories-4-mobiles

4.0 out of 5 stars Great phone cover, 25 Jun 2013
I wanted a good quality cover for my new phone. It needed to be strong (as I am quite clumsy) and my favourite colour is purple!
This case works perfectly. The only drawback I've found is the magnet catch sometimes comes undone, I think a wrap over design would be better or a stronger magnet is required. Not going to change it but if it wears out and I need a new one might no necessarily buy another of this design.

Live in Brazil [DVD]
Live in Brazil [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andre Rieu

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music DVD, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Live in Brazil [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my Dad for Father's Day as he is a big Andre Rieu fan. He loves it.

The Brownie Guide Badge Book
The Brownie Guide Badge Book
by Girlguiding UK
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal book for Brownies, 25 Jun 2013
I bought this book for my daughter who has recently joined the Brownies, to help her learn about the different badges available and what you have to do to get them. I also thought it would inspire her to do more independant reading.

Casio W-59-1VQES Alarm/Chronograph Watch
Casio W-59-1VQES Alarm/Chronograph Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 25 Jun 2013
Great watch bought as a replacement for a very old Casio as a Father's Day present. Very pleased husband. Watch as expected.

BBC Media Player
BBC Media Player

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't set up parent controls (it wouldn't save the password), 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: BBC Media Player (App)
As this was on my 7 year old daughters Kindle Fire. I had to delete it and it wouldn't save the parent control password). Couldn't leave it on the KF without parent controls. Very dissapointed.

Monopoly MILLIONAIRE
Monopoly MILLIONAIRE

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't play it too complicated, very dissapointed, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Monopoly MILLIONAIRE (App)
Too complicated to set up, so deleted off my daughters (7) kindle fire. It's a shame because she and her little sister (6) love playing the board game aroung grandma and Gramdads.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5