Profile for jac > Reviews

Content by jac

jac

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Keeper of Secrets (Novella)
The Keeper of Secrets (Novella)
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't realise it was a short story, 23 Jun 2014
Found the story interesting yet boring,all to quick,had the makings of a good book .such a shame. glad it was cheap,

The Seven Streets of Liverpool
The Seven Streets of Liverpool
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear, 11 Jun 2014
I was totally confused by the book as there were to many people in the book,when reading I was thinking who are they on about know,found myself rereading all the time. Just not my type of book..
Sorry !

A Girl Can Dream
A Girl Can Dream
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Anne Bennett, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: A Girl Can Dream (Kindle Edition)
Anne Bennett's books are the best,you just want to keep reading till the end .loved this latest book ,can't wait for the next. Nice easy read.well done Anne Bennett .

Peckham Cry
Peckham Cry
Price: 1.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good book, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Peckham Cry (Kindle Edition)
I some how read this book twice,it's very good but the ending was quick another one or two chapters was needed.But a nice easy read.

The Preacher's Bride
The Preacher's Bride

2.0 out of 5 stars Preacher's bride, 21 April 2014
I got a little bored half way waiting for something to happen.it didn't, I would say book lacked excitement.he made a boring huspand.if he'd been mine I think I would had run a mile.

When You Walked Back into My Life
When You Walked Back into My Life
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice book, 19 Mar 2014
I loved this book .I would be really interested to find out if the author has had someone close die just like dorothea the old lady in the book ,as it was written so well. Having just lost my mum it was so real it brought it all back ( in a good way)a very clever writer. going to read tangled lives now.

Custard Tarts and Broken Hearts
Custard Tarts and Broken Hearts
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 10 Mar 2014
This is one of the best books I have ever read,just my sort of book. You just can't put it down. Hope she writes another .would be nice to read a follow on book.you could just see what every one looked like.well they did in my head.BRILLIANT!!!!!!

The Oyster Catcher - a full-length romance novel
The Oyster Catcher - a full-length romance novel

5.0 out of 5 stars First jo Thomas book I've read,won't be the last, 2 Mar 2014
A Brilliant book ,read it in three evenings .says it all. couldn't put it down .can't wait for another book.

Tangled Lives
Tangled Lives
Price: 1.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring boring book, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tangled Lives (Kindle Edition)
I read this book from beginning to end just waiting and hoping something would happen but it didn't boring! boring ! boring!

The Captain's Daughter
The Captain's Daughter
Price: 3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 20 Nov 2013
Very good book,must have been awful to have been on the titanic,and this book was tastefully written with lots of facts.a really good book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3