Profile for Clare > Reviews

Content by Clare

Clare

Vtech Pull & Play Boat for12 - 24 Months (Multicoloured)
Vtech Pull & Play Boat for12 - 24 Months (Multicoloured)
Offered by D&S Retail Ltd 1st Class postage on all item upto Christmas Eve For Guaranteed tracked Christmas delivery please select Expedited at checkout

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Rubbish, 23 Aug 2013
My daughter received this as a gift for xmas as she loves the bath, but very rarely plays with it as it is rubbish! It doesn't float (it sinks straight away), the pull along dolphin brakes too easily (despite me having to take it apart to wind the string in again half a dozen times, it still breaks after being pulled two or three times) and it is too loud (the volume is loud or louder). It doesn't even turn off, so if you knock it, you get the annoying music going on for ages.
Would definitely NOT recommend this toy!!!

VTech Baby Splash and Count Penguin
VTech Baby Splash and Count Penguin
Offered by a1 Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 23 Aug 2013
The age for this toy is 12m+ so bought it for my daughter's first birthday. She did like the music but she didn't really play with it. Now though, she is nearly two and she LOVES it! Although she doesn't understand the numbers, she can get the baby penguins in and out of the mummy penguin with ease, she loves to dance to the music & will no doubt get enjoyment out of this toy for years to come. The only issue I have with this toy is that it keeps asking for baby penguin number 3, but other than that, would definitely recommend it. :)

Fisher Price Stand Up Ballcano
Fisher Price Stand Up Ballcano
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 23 Aug 2013
I bought this for my one year old, thinking it would be great like the advert showed, but was really disappointed by it. Not only does it take up quite a bit of room, it's really not that exciting. It would have been better if the balls popped out but they just fall down the sides and my daughter was bored with it come the end of the day and took more enjoyment out of rolling the balls under the sofa! I wish I had read the reviews before spending over £20 on it - now I can't even give it away.

LeapFrog Lettersaurus
LeapFrog Lettersaurus

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, 28 July 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
My daughter got this as a first birthday present and loves it - she likes pressing the buttons and dancing to the music. It is a great toy and would recommend it provided you are willing to ignore the fact the some of the letters are a bit obscure and the X is for EXIT! :)

The Long Road [Digipak - Bonus Track]
The Long Road [Digipak - Bonus Track]
Offered by Discover Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 14 May 2010
A great album! Not quite as heavy as Silver Side Up and not quite as good as Dark Horse but still highly recommended.

Scars & Souvenirs [Explicit Lyrics]
Scars & Souvenirs [Explicit Lyrics]

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 14 May 2010
There are not enough words that can do this album justice - it's amazing! A must buy for all rock fans! Turn it up and rock that air guitar!

Fallen
Fallen

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 14 May 2010
This review is from: Fallen (MP3 Download)
A brilliant album - I love every track. If you're a fan of Paramore, you'll soon become a fan of Evanescence. Best played loud. :)

The Sluts
The Sluts
by Dennis Cooper

4.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down!, 25 Oct 2009
This review is from: The Sluts (Paperback)
I'm not overly sure if enjoyable is the right word but I could not stop reading it! It is an amazing piece of literature but is definately not for the faint hearted. It is highly disturbing in some places, but what more could you expect from Dennis Cooper?
I recommend it to everyone, whether you've read Cooper before or not. Please be aware though, it is quite graphic in some places and probably shouldn't be read in public. :)

My Life Among the Serial Killers
My Life Among the Serial Killers
by Catherine Dain

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a must-read!, 18 Oct 2009
If this is the field you want to go into, this book is highly recommended. Helen Morrison is an inspiration - I want her job!
If this isn't the field you want to go into, it's still highly recommended. Go on...you know you wanna! ;)
Helen Morrison interviews some of the most notorious serial killers in the world and gives us a clear insight into what these people are really like. Unlike so many other books based on this subject, Morrison is highly informative and, most importantly, is NOT judgemental!
I've just finished reading it for the second time - I love it!!