Profile for M. GILL > Reviews

Content by M. GILL

M. GILL "Mind Crash" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Simply Learn Hebrew!  How to Learn the Hebrew alphabet!  How to speak Hebrew!  Learn to read Hebrew sentences! Ideal for teaching Hebrew!  How to Study Hebrew!
Simply Learn Hebrew! How to Learn the Hebrew alphabet! How to speak Hebrew! Learn to read Hebrew sentences! Ideal for teaching Hebrew! How to Study Hebrew!

5.0 out of 5 stars If only other things in life were this simple, 7 Jan 2014
Whilst doing some research on early biblical texts and Enochian magick, I figured it wise to at least learn some basic Hebrew. Honestly, the excercises in this book are so simple and straight forward that anybody should be able to master the basics very quickly. I did get a little lost on occassions, though this was more down to my attention span than anything else. Probably best to warn those around you in advance that they may hear you uttering Hebrew around the house / workplace, in case they are easily spooked :)

WHITE GENUINE BLACKBERRY USB Mains Charger + High Quality Data Cable For Blackberry Bold , Curve 3G 9300, Curve 9360, Curve 9380, Pearl 3G
Offered by Fast Link

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 7 Jan 2014
I've had several poor imitation chargers that, in some cases, have genuinely fell apart shortly after purchase. This one is robust and is significantly cheaper than an "Official" charger. All the connectors seem to fit snugly, unlike others. It has not exploded either, which is always a bonus!

The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (without Cross-References)
The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (without Cross-References)

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like?, 7 Jan 2014
Thoroughly well indexed and optimised for the Kindle. The search facility is very powerful (I'm not sure I understand why this is labelled as "without Cross-References?). if you are doing research and want to quickly get to the bits you are interested in. And it's FREE for the Kindle (as at January 2014).

7dayshop Mini Tripod / Bendy Wirepod / Table top Tripod / Travellers Tripod - Fits 99% of all Compact Cameras, Camcorders, Bridge Cameras and DSLR and Including Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Sony, Minolta, Pentax, Olympus and Fujifilm etc.
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of emphasis on the "mini"!, 7 Jan 2014
Incredible for the price! Just be alert to the fact that this is SMALL! If your tripod "hole" on your camera is off-centre, then you'll need to be sure to balance it safely using the flexible legs as it has a low centre of gravity. That said, it does indeed fit our particular Coolpix camera and my daughter is happily using it to stabilise the camera for various video projects.

Enochian Vision Magick: An Introduction and Practical Guide to the Magick of Mr. John Dee and Edward Kelley

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of detail, 7 Jan 2014
I've had trouble putting this one down, and it's not even glued to my hand. I opted for the Kindle version, though I may invest in the "real" version in future as the tables and diagrams would probably benefit from being a bit bigger.

The whole subject requires a leap of faith, in my opinion. If you are able to believe the Kelley was NOT a fraudster, and that it's mere COINCIDENCE that Mr Dee was a mathematician, astronomer, astrologer, occultist and cipher expert, what with the whole Enochian system reading like a guide to encryption, then you will love this and should add it to your collection.

I've not seen such detail in any other related work. Simply brilliant!

LBRP - The Genius Child of the Golden Dawn
LBRP - The Genius Child of the Golden Dawn

4.0 out of 5 stars Most useful, 7 Jan 2014
I appreciate the comments that this is drawn from several other sources. That said, it is handy to have it all "under one roof" so to speak. I did (and continue to) find some inconistencies between this and various other sources for the L(B)RP, including the Golden Dawn material, and, of course, YouTube. This is hardly suprising as the same can be said for most esoteric works. Well worth adding to your collection, and the Kindle version is fully indexed and searchable, will saves a bit of time...

The Book of Enoch
The Book of Enoch

4.0 out of 5 stars Less confusing than I thought!, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Book of Enoch (Kindle Edition)
I'm not sure why, but I need to check my sources as I was led to believe this book (Enoch) had been "lost". I'm researching both The Bible and a bit of Enochian Magick, so I was pleasantly suprised to find this available on the Kindle for less than £1pound sterling! I was even more suprised to find myself unable to put it down. The introduction is fascinating and incredibly detailed. Some of the content is a little dull and repetitive, though to be fair this is made clear from the outset. If you are going down these particular paths of research, then I would recommend this highly.

Cupid's Scythe
Cupid's Scythe
by Venus De Mileage

5.0 out of 5 stars It's in the bag..., 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Cupid's Scythe (Paperback)
Literally. It's in my laptop bag and I will read it in 2 weeks' time. And it will be good. I feel sure of it.

Empathy for Angels (feat. Joanna Cooke)
Empathy for Angels (feat. Joanna Cooke)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am slightly biased..., 31 Oct 2013
Given that it is my song. However, you should still check it out and purchase it to make your life complete :) [...]

Seagate STBA1000200 1TB GoFlex Edition for Mac FireWire800/USB 2.0 2.5 Inch Portable Hard Drive - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job nicely!, 31 Oct 2013
I wanted a second "dedicated" portable back-up for my Mac as I don't trust my PC backup so much! I checked out a few options and for the price, other contenders seemed a little "tacky". I went for this one, which came straight out the box, sync'd up with my MacBook Pro and got to work straight away. Light, quiet, hasn't died yet, which is a bonus! Works great, looks good. Another review said the software got wiped? I'm not sure how that would happen, unless it was plugged into a PC? Anyhow, good value in my opinion. I haven't fathomed out how to get FireWire to work yet, but this works just fine via USB.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3