Profile for Zedman > Reviews

Under Armour Coldgear Compression Tight Women's Leggings
Under Armour Coldgear Compression Tight Women's Leggings
Price: 16.98 - 50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just about to by a pair for my daughter, 25 July 2013
I would agree with most reviews these are very comfy good looking tights, they are so stretchy that you can get away with wearing the large or the small, if you want a 'loose fit' which is still skin tight and figure hugging go for the recommended fitment, if you want a snug fit I personally find the small option still fits my my 6' frame 32 waist.

They wear well, dont pill with bobbles even if you sleep in them and only need a cold wash which saves elecricity (straight out of the washing machine they are nearly dry)

Great alround tights, for hot weather mountaing biking or running consider the none subcold version, the dont have the same soft lining but run much cooler. I personaly use the sub colds in most situations thouht the year either as leggings or when it gets colder as a base layer.

Sub Sports COLD Men's Thermal Compression Baselayer Leggings / Tights
Sub Sports COLD Men's Thermal Compression Baselayer Leggings / Tights
Price: 26.00 - 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tights, 13 July 2013
I have 3 pairs of these tights and a pair of the none cold ones that I use for mountianing biking in warm weather, I love them and am just about to order another pair of the sub cold version as they are probably he most comfy pair of leggings I have owned (as stated in another review they are so stretchy that even the small size fits my skinny 6' frame but the large size also fits but not quite so compressive), I use them at the allotment, mointain biking, camping, at work and sometimes even sleep in them.

My only comment is with the height of the waist band, I normaly roll mine down so they sit on my hips rather than constricting my waist and I find them even more of a comfier fit, please do a bit of testing and see what you think Sub Cold.

PS when I ordered the wrong style (my fault) they were extremly fast and helpfull in sending me the tights i wanted. A+ service.

2m x 10m Garden Netting
2m x 10m Garden Netting
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 1.54

1.0 out of 5 stars Stretch Netting, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: 2m x 10m Garden Netting
I bought this to protect my allotment from birds, the price was very good and I cant fault the speed of delivery but that is where the good part ends.
Maybe I was expecting too much from the product but when something is described as 2m x 10m I expected a sheet of net by the given dimensions, what i actually recived was an un-managable stretchy bundle of net that is about 5cm wide and might potentialy stretch to 10m, trying to get this to spead out to 2m wide was a nightmare, it keep springy back, also as you spread it it get shorter ( 2 peaople stretching it just resulted in a wide bit at both ends and still the 5cm bundle in the middle), it was impossible to to measure out a length of net required to cover a set area.

To sumerise
If you want netting at very low pounds per square meter and can manage to get the stuff spread out and anchored it could be good value I personaly gave up and threw 5 rolls in the bin.

If you want netting that you can roll out, cut to length or drape over a frame please do not even consider this product.