Profile for wombatali > Reviews

Content by wombatali

wombatali

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mountain Warehouse Legionnaire Kids Swim Quick Dry UV Protection Cap Sun Hat Pale Pink
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 7 Jun. 2016
Bought two and they're great for our 3 year old. Light, good fit and can go through the wash.

2 Easy to Fly Soft Pocket Kite Eye Catching Colour with 40m Long String
2 Easy to Fly Soft Pocket Kite Eye Catching Colour with 40m Long String
Offered by i.Lifeuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Questionable quality, but great for little children, 6 Jun. 2016
Great cheap pocket kites. I have had to resew the tabs holding the strings as two pulled out on first use. Our 3 year old can fly this by herself and loves it.

Walplus Pink 3D Butterfly  Wall Stickers 12-Piece Removable Self-Adhesive Mural Art Decals Vinyl Home Decoration DIY Living Bedroom Décor Wallpaper Kids Room Gift, Pink
Walplus Pink 3D Butterfly Wall Stickers 12-Piece Removable Self-Adhesive Mural Art Decals Vinyl Home Decoration DIY Living Bedroom Décor Wallpaper Kids Room Gift, Pink

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 April 2016
Don't remain stuck to the wall, i will have to get some double sided tape and see if that works.

Cartoon Cute Six Owl on the Tree DIY Wall Wallpaper Stickers Art Decor Mural Kid's Child Room Decal waterproof
Offered by Gao Bei

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, 17 Mar. 2016
Arrived a couple of days late, but having waited for weeks that wasn't a major issue. They look exactly as shown and are easy to apply, but I left them weighted flat for a couple of days after they arrived as they had been so tightly rolled. I had a few issues peeling some of the stickers off, as the top layer of back paper peeled too. All in all as I expected and value for money.

Auraglow Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Table Lamp Super Bright LED Battery Powered Hallway Night Light
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle glow, go anywhere light., 4 Mar. 2016
A great little battery operated pir light with a gentle glow. We have one on the bathroom windowsill and it lights the room for my daughter to use the potty during the night ~ fantastic as she can't reach the pull switch. It is activated from at least 12' away so it turns on as she walks onto the landing. A brilliant investment.

Alarm Clock
Alarm Clock

2.0 out of 5 stars Awkward to use, 29 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Alarm Clock (App)
I had been running an alarm clock on my kindle for 3 years perfectly, I made the mistake of agreeing an upgrade and it occasionally stopped working altogether. I deleted it and loaded this one. I find this one awkward to use and but will persevere.

8 x Brightly Coloured Mini 6cm Floating Rubber Ducks/Bath Ducks in Tube
8 x Brightly Coloured Mini 6cm Floating Rubber Ducks/Bath Ducks in Tube

3.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves them, I'm not so keen, 15 Feb. 2016
A Christmas gift for my 3 year old daughter. She loves them, and they have helped teach her colours.

4 stars as they tend to float upside down as soon as they have any water in them! A real shame they aren't sealed, squirty toys like these are a real bug bear with me, and I don't think it was mentioned in the description, if I had noticed it I wouldn't have bought them.

Z-Man Games Carcassonne Hunters and Gatherers Board Game
Z-Man Games Carcassonne Hunters and Gatherers Board Game
Offered by Games Lore Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A great alternative to original Carcassone., 15 Feb. 2016
This is causing great competition between the 2 of us. It all comes down to whether you can make use of the supreme hunter tile. We have been playing traditional Carcassone with various add ons for several years, as yet we haven't played that since this arrived in November.

Amscan Pin T Tail on the Donkey Game Party Accessory
Amscan Pin T Tail on the Donkey Game Party Accessory
Offered by geekparty

5.0 out of 5 stars This caused great amusement at a toddler birthday party, 15 Feb. 2016
This caused great amusement at a toddler birthday party. There was plenty of adult input to ensure that the tails were stuck on the poster (it's not that big), but for the price it provided a great extra game.

Spearmark Macaroon Medium Working Lunch Bag
Spearmark Macaroon Medium Working Lunch Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Smile inducing lunch bag., 11 Jan. 2016
Gave this as a Christmas present. It looked great and was really well received. I did wonder if it was large enough, but am assured that it is the perfect size for a packed lunch for work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3