Profile for Caroline Crawford > Reviews

Content by Caroline Crawford

Caroline Crawford (Cornwall UK)

Big Handbag Shop Womens Shoulder Bag with Medium Long Strap and a Make up Bag ( LS 299 Green)
Offered by Big Handbag Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical bag(s), 9 April 2014
Very pleased. Lovely shade of green and nice size to use ashcan overnight bag for travelling which is why I purchased. Bonus having the extra two bags shoulder bag and coin purse.....

Brainstorm Toys Space Torch
Brainstorm Toys Space Torch

3.0 out of 5 stars Toy space torch, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Brainstorm Toys Space Torch (Toy)
I ordered two of these toy space torches as gifts. Unfortunately when arrived I thought the quality was a bit poor and cheapy looking for the price so consequently I did not feel able to give to one of the people I intended. As for performance I am unsure as I have not tried but hopefully it will bring some fun.

Maid of Oaklands Manor (The Oaklands Manor Trilogy Series Book 1)
Maid of Oaklands Manor (The Oaklands Manor Trilogy Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a joyful read, 17 Sep 2013
A superb storyteller whose elegantly written novel did not fail to pull me in... The author Terri tells a taut and compelling story with a subtle build up of tension that keeps the reader worrying until the end. An engaging study of love and is as unputdownable as any thriller.... I would thoroughly recommend.

Baylis & Harding Mr Men Soap on a Rope
Baylis & Harding Mr Men Soap on a Rope

2.0 out of 5 stars Soap on a rope, 20 Jun 2013
Very disappointed. Box was quite damaged. It was purchased as a late gift for my brother-in-law. It was too late at the time to send back but at the price of over £6 thought poor quality.

Orchard Toys Shopping List
Orchard Toys Shopping List

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Shopping List (Toy)
Great gift for little girl 3 years old. Will I am sure give hours of fun and will help with her counting.

Orchard Toys The Game of Ladybirds
Orchard Toys The Game of Ladybirds

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, 20 Jun 2013
Bought for 3 year old granddaughter which has been a great purchase. Not too sure yet about playing against opponents but will do very soon.

LEGO DUPLO 6136: My First Zoo
LEGO DUPLO 6136: My First Zoo
Offered by ALL_IN_1

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego, 20 Jun 2013
Bought as a gift for my granddaughter who is 3 yrs old. Loved the Zoo and all the animals. I am sure she will get a lot of fun with this Lego and will be adding to over the years.

Animal Zoo Kids Toddler Backpack Rucksacks Various Designs - Owl
Animal Zoo Kids Toddler Backpack Rucksacks Various Designs - Owl

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought two of the owl backpacks for my granddaughters who are 2 and 3 years old. They are delighted with their bags., 20 Jun 2013
Bought two of the owl backpacks for my two granddaughters who are 2 and 3 yrs old. They are delighted with them.