Profile for Sue Garcia > Reviews

Content by Sue Garcia

Sue Garcia

Page: 1 | 2
For Nokia Lumia 635 Printed Multi Birds Owls Style 1 Book Type PU Leather Magnetic Flip Case Cover Pouch+STYLUS BY CONTINENTAL27

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Dec 2014
Fits phone great I use two different covers because I can't choose

Hell and Back Again [DVD]
Hell and Back Again [DVD]
Dvd ~ Danfung Dennis

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Dec 2014
This review is from: Hell and Back Again [DVD] (DVD)
Not for me but my son loves all this stuff

Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll
Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll

For Christmas present I hope this little girl likes it

WeRChristmas 80 cm 128-LED Lights Illuminated Cherry Blossom Tree Christmas Decoration, White

5.0 out of 5 stars This looks fab I have decorated it with lovely baubles ..., 22 Dec 2014
This looks fab I have decorated it with lovely baubles but I think I will keep it up after Christmas just take the decorations off.

Nokia Lumia 635 Diamond Bling Glitter PU Leather Integrated Stand Wallet Flip Case Cover in BLACK with RETRACTABLE Capacitive Stylus Touch Screen Pen, Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth ** IMPORTANT READ : CASE ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH BLACK MATTE NOKIA 635 PHONE **
Offered by London Gadget Store

Disney Frozen Deluxe Loom Band Set With 2400 Bands & Case
Disney Frozen Deluxe Loom Band Set With 2400 Bands & Case
Offered by Premier Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Dec 2014
For a present so don't know if it is ok

Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Superheroes Starter Pack (PS3)
Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Superheroes Starter Pack (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Dec 2014
For present so I don't know yet but I think it will be ok

1 x Multi Bling ID / Key Lanyard Neck Strap Multicoloured Sparkly Acrylic Rhinestone Style With Swivel Metal Clip

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Nov 2014
I love this item it does the job and has been admired by lots of people, great price!

White Line Fever: Lemmy - The Autobiography
White Line Fever: Lemmy - The Autobiography
by Lemmy Kilmister

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, 12 Dec 2012
This is to go with Alice Coopers book for my son in law,maybe I will have a look at it after Christmas.

Black Floral Lightweight Walking Stick
Black Floral Lightweight Walking Stick
Offered by Supermodel Hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, 12 Dec 2012
I think this is a lovely item but I don't know if my mum is going to like it,if she does not like it she can fold it up and put it in her bag.

Page: 1 | 2